"A~~ Of Course I Am."

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A~,Of Course I Am!"

_________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

“Why is it me?” Jackson looked at the crew with a slight smile covering his face. He had been slightly confused with the choice however he’d happily do it. Jackson ,if anyone had noticed, loves tv time, he gets to meet other people and showcase his talents and personality.

“That’s not important hyung! We have to find the hint!” Bam Bam smiled excitedly talking to Jackson, he was really curious about who the wife would be! Would it be someone from JYP? Or maybe from another company. YG was out the question since they were busy at the time, he didn’t think about SM however.

“True, we need to find that, lets all go look. Whoever finds it first will win…..and…….uh…...he can pick what we eat for dinner! How does that sound?” Youngjae had proposed an idea and the others nodded quickly as they wanted to start as soon as possible. He quickly went to his room making sure he was the first to start looking.

They all quickly headed to their rooms, since some shared one room could possibly have two people searching through it. When they’d find a paper that person would turn quickly and open it, however, it’d only be an old schedule or just some random note. This would cause them to groan and pout, simply placing it back in its place they’d continue searching. Inside of Marks room was a bunch of paper, from when he’d learn korean and other languages, plus his schedules. He smiled at one paper with some random crazy drawings on it and put it back neatly.

After about 2 hours of tricks, games and laughter someone had found the hint. It was as if the last golden ticket had been found within a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory novels. This is a different story.

 

All seven of them gathered back inside the living room with the cameras, one had followed each of them of course inside the rooms and back. When they opened the paper, the camera got the first glimpse of the hints content. Turning it back around, Got7 took a look at the content. Only two letter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter