Preparations

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Today is the day our beautiful oppa gets married!” Krystal happily jumped around their dorm thinking of the marriage of her older friend Amber. She was the moral support of the girls since she was being lazy for the day. The cameras weren’t there yet so they just got her ready before hand so she could surprise everyone even the camera crew.
“are you excited Amber?”
“Yeah...this experience is new so of course I am.”
“Does Jackie know?” Luna piped in asking her curiously.
“Yeah she can’t make it though, she’s broke at the moment, at least that is what she said.” Amber shrugged and smiled at Victoria who was doing her makeup skillfully. 
“Oh...that is no fun, well you have us, plus all the guys you're buddy-buddy with.”
“Yeah like Rome and….” Luna smiled and covered her face embarrassed that she forgot the rest.
“You like Rome don’t you!?” Sulli pointed accusingly at Luna as the vitamin shook her head vigorously objecting to the accusation.
“No no! I don’t!” her face brightened with a burst of red from Sulli. She really hadn’t liked Rome in that way since they had never truly met.
“He is attractive, but I don’t like him like that! You all know who I like.” She smiled widely and waved her hand dismissively. 
“She’s done girls!” Victoria finished her work and turned away from Amber so she could turn and look in the mirror.
“Wow! Vic! You did really good. Aren’t I beau?” Amber jokingly went to flick her hair and got her hand slapped by Krystal who knew Amber’s hair just got done.
“Yah you are still younger than me Stal. Don’t forget.” She playfully scolded her andthe

maknae gave a glare before walking to get a small snack.
“You are so pretty Amber! Good job.” Sulli high-fived her usually tomboy-ish member and got her phone to takea

selca. Smiling widely the picture was captured.

“Hyung?! I can’t believe you're the first to get married and to Amber! We are meant to be ya know...she’s my girl.” Bambam grinned and pushed against Jackson’s chest.
“Whatever, you’re too young for her Bam.” They joked about for some time since Jackson was done. The camera’s like in Amber’s situation were not there yet, so they waited. 
“Are you inviting anyone else?”
“Yeah, of course, I’m inviting all my friends!”
“Well make calls soon.”
“I’m waiting for the camera guys to get here.” Jackson sat down and looked through his phone, being a new idol and all, he surprisingly had a lot more idol friends than expected. They all spoke loudly in the dressing room within the hall of the wedding. 
“Is Amber here as well?” Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter