Just A Dream

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ one or two curse words ahead, nothing big though ^^ ]

Amber and Jackson lazily walked into their dark room, the lights were off from them leaving and the night was just as dark. She peeked inside making sure nothing or no one would pop out at her, after all she did live a hectic life, her friends were always pulling something out there crazy hats. He looked in after her and turned the lights on making her cower back shielding her eyes from the immense brightness overpowering the room. 

"Well damn..."

Amber laughed slightly and uncovered her eyes slowly blinking to accommodate the brightness not wanting a headache after such a great night with Jackson also known as her husband, her nice husband from Got7.

"What to do now?" 

"Well, resting seems best right now." 

"Like laying down?" Jackson questioned her answer.

"Yeah just relaxing before we fell asleep."

"Sure" Jackson shrugged and nodded.

Once they separated Amber went to the bathroom first changing into sleeping clothes and came out as quickly as she possibly could after her nightly routine, she didn't want to waste time for him, it wouldn't be fair she thought. Jackson did the same, being idols basically consisted of the same routine, facial treatment then whatever came next, girls taking off their makeup along with some guys even then making sure they applied the right stuff so their skin stayed shiny and healthy for the day ahead, usually a busy one. Once they laid down all they could do was doze in and out of sleepiness, the hot days in China pulling a KO and draining all of their energy. Their heads hit the fluffy pillows that encased the top of their beds and instantly the sleep took over. 

---

The morning came quicker than they thought possible, what about the night made it move so quickly? For lovers, wanting to see each others faces up close and kiss the lips of theirs that call for them upon sight. For parents, it's seeing their babies cute smile and tender giggle that makes the night run faster away from its original spot. 

Jackson sat up and stretched nonchalantly while glancing down at Amber who still lay sleep in her slumber. She was cuddled to a pillow, something he'd see often when hanging out with her and she couldn't take the sleepiness within her. Amber always cuddled to something, she sometimes was still a little one at heart, acting tough and protecting yet needed protection as well, not just from her bodyguard, from an inner connection, maybe her members or maybe someone else.

He let a small laugh leave his lips when he saw the cuddling, it was still cute despite her image. He moved over once to wake her but decided against it, "I'll let her sleep a bit longer." Jackson had heard about her sickness on the show Amber was on, he become instantly worried making sure to keep her away from too much exercise and whatnot, deciding that if he needed to, he'd definitely carry her around, whatever it took, he'd make sure she wasn't sick like that ever again. 

She turned over and stretched sitting up against the headboard moving pillows from under her . Her back hurt a little so keeping it straight was best for it. Amber's eyes wandered the room looking for what has become her husband, Jackson Wang. 

"Where is he?"

She got up and ran her fingers through her short, messy, blonde hair. 

"Jackson, Jackson..."

She chanted his name throughout the room quietly just in case he was trying to scare her from the closet or some hidden place he had gotten a hold of before she could. Her eyes landed on the front of the room, near the door. His shoes were missing so he must've gone out. All she could do was wait now. Amber's brain shut down boredom taking over as she flopped down onto the bed, her phone becoming the most interesting thing in her life at that moment. Her hands and body becoming one when they moved back and forth trying to steer the car onto the next course but, of course, her car's power shut causing it to flatline straight into the sky below the course.

"Dammit!" 

"What to do now?" 

Amber sighed and shrugged clicking replay after a short time of evaluation. Her body moving more drastically and her finger pressing harder on the screen as if that would make its power go harder causing the car to fly to the next track, by some mysterious chance did that happen? no of course not, it just fell straight down like last time. 

"What the hell?!" 

Amber's frustration caused the innocent phone to be thrown into a pile of pillows. She looked at the door hearing the lock jingle and keys jangle on the outside. He's back she though happily well a little bit hopefully as well.

"Jackson!" 

Amber sat up looking at the door in utter anticipation, but someone else came through the door, someone she never noticed before in her whole life. Maybe a fan or someone came to the wrong room. 

"Ah..I think you have the wrong room." 

She stood and bowed slightly before the person sprinted towards her knocking her down and grabbing tightly, too tight to be friendly. She gripped his arms tightly and yanked, but he held tighter causing her vision to blur her breath came out in a forced spurt. 

"H-Help m--"

"Amber!"

She was forced awake with a gently slap to the face and an aggressive shaking. Her head started aching more than humanly possible, signaling a migraine. A stupid migraine. She looked at Jackson and laughed weakly covering her face from the tears that were actually threatening to leak. Jackson pulled her tightly to his chest. She stayed close to him and bit her lip hiding any feelings that may have possibly trying slipping out. He rocked her back and forth in his arms trying to comfort her without making her cry but also so she didn't feel weak like she hated. She hit his arm and pulled away coughing signaling her calmness. 

"Are you okay now?" 

She nodded and looked around noticing her phone laying against her table untouched since the night before. 

"What happened?"

Jackson looked at her curiously, he wanted to know what was causing her to be the way she was before she woke up.

"A nightmare, someone came into the room and tried killing me by strangling me basically...that's it, basically, thanks for waking me, Jack." 

She smiled at him and he pulled her closer laying down with her head on his chest but with much movement she ended up on his stomach her head lying there comfortably. 

"Oh, what's this I feel abs?"

She looked up at him folding her arms. 

"Yeah..."

He shrugged like it was no big deal, but he thought it was, he was glad she noticed something about him.

"Hadn't we all known though, you showed them whenever you had the chance." 

"Whatever!" He flicked her forehead and smiled at her when she looked away to rub her forehead.

"What are you looking at on your phone?" 

"Nothing really, just some stuff." He shrugged and continued scrolling through his page, remedies on how to stop sickness, another tab containing how to stop nightmares from occuring, seemed like something to me.

Amber shrugged ignoring him again pulling her phone out but had no idea what she wanted to do with the device placed on her stomach. Games? Nah, music? nah...she continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter