Are You Nervous?

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your so dumb. Seriously how do you manage to do that?!” Amber talked with sister over the phone, they talked about when Jackie managed to forget the lid to the blender and of course everything splashed everywhere.

 

“Are you sure you're the oldest? Sounds like a hallmark christmas movie scene!” Amber laughed over the phone as she played a game on her computer. The game came to an abrupt stop as the computer froze and the car she was racing came to an pause. She groaned and told her sister to wait as she felt the place where the heat came out.

 

“It is not even that hot like what?!” She moved her finger frantically against the mouse pad when suddenly it began again the the car drove straight off the cliff signaling the end of her long run.

 

“WHAT?!” Amber’s eyes widened dramatically as she had been playing that game for an hour or so. Jackie had called out to Amber and waited patiently for her to respond, she knew it had to have been a member or something calling out to her, nothing too serious.

 

“The game just ended! Like the car drove off!” She yelled angrily into the phone as Jackie began laughing loudly making Amber pull the phone away for a little bit and putting it back against her ear, the laughing continued but in silence, Jackie always laughed like that.

 

“It isnt funny seriously! I worked hard like really hard! It took me forever!” Jackie continued laughing and soon enough she heard her mom in the background laughing from Jackie laughing so much.

 

“Yah! What’s so funny?” Jackie explained and her mom laughed along. Amber eventually joined in, laughing only slightly however, that game was very stressful and they didn’t understand.

 

“I have to go! Got to film something today!” Amber spoke calmly to them after awhile.

 

“Is it a new show? Wait! Is it We Got Married?”

 

“Yeah Yeah! I have to go! Love you guys bye!” She hung up quickly and got up to get ready. She knew she had to film today for the show, however, she didn’t know what the plan was today with Jackson, neither did Jackson or he would’ve called her if he knew. Sometimes when Jackson was bored he texted her his plans and vice versa. They were very close. She got off the bed and begin her day, the other members were off doing their own thing. It was common these days for them to go out alone or maybe in pairs. Most recently it’s for Christmas shopping.

 

Amber had finished getting ready and wore a graphic tee and some skinny jeans, her usual attire unless it was summer, but that is beside the point. Casually walking out after getting her bag which was pikachu but in bookbag form. She headed off to the location she was told to meet up at and waited for the cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter