Jia's Story Part 2: Omo You Scared Me!

I Will Never Love You

Jia couldn't take it anymore. Why would Heechul do such a thing. Pulling her away from work and hiding her phone away from her, Really?! What if Fei's in trouble, What if she get's hurt?! Who's fault will it be? Me or Heechul. Aish. Jia walked out of the taxi where Heechul was and ran as fast as she could back to her dorm. She didn't care if people noticed her or how stupid she looked but her main priority at the moment was Fei. She noticed a SAY A's fan riding a motercycle and yes you guessed it she hitched a ride from the moter cyclist. After 20 minutes of worrying about Fei, Jia finially made it back to Miss A's dorm. It was already late and it was going to hit dark any time soon. Jia quickly took off one of her shoes and was ready to hit anyone with it who went in her way. Just as Jia walked in, In her dorm. It was empty. "UNNI, CAN YOU HEAR ME?! FEI, MIN, SUZY,  YOU THERE?! Jia yelled across from the room. Nobody was home. She scouted from top to bottom and there was no sign of Yuseok or any of the member's. "That's Weird!" Jia said to herself, Just as Jia turned around someone was behind her! The person was wearing a hoodie and sunglasses hiding their appearence. Jia was scared to death and ran to the person hitting them with her shoes. "YAH, YAHH, YAHHHHHH" The person screamed. That's odd the person's voice sounds oddly famiuliar. "YAH JIA, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" omo "MIN, AISHH, MIANHE!" Jia went on the floor and knealed on her knees constantly bowing. "Yah, Min-shi! You scared me! I thought you were Yuseok!" Jia yelled at min, "Pfft, Yuseok? Why would Yuseok be here, Fei would've warned me-" From there Min checked her phone and damn did she notice a whole heap of miss calls and txt msg's from Fei.

"YAH LET'S FIND FEI!" Min yelled and quickly ran to the parking lot, Leaving Jia still in the dorm. Jia's mind was filled with thoughts. She just realized what she had done. She ignored Fei and worst of all she screamed at Heechul, One of her close friends, What has she done?! Just as Jia stepped outside she noticed Min just driving off leaving Jia left behind, Well techinically it is Jia's fault for being so slow. Just then, Jia received a text message from Min "Stay in the Dorm you Slow Poke! Just in Case Fei or maybe worst Yuseok might appear, GOOD LUCK!~ FIGHTING! And I really do mean fighting ;)" Aish really Min, Jia thought to herself. Jia walked inside her room with nothing else to do. She then decided to log in into her laptop to see what her SAY A's were up to. Just when she was going to reply to one of her fans, A tweet made by Heechul interuppted her @Heedictator: Mianhe :( After seeing this tweet made by Heechul, Jia was confused whether the tweet was indicated for her or to someone else, So she dedided to tweet @missA_jia: Hm, Are you talking to me? ㅋㅋ, 10 minutes later many SAY A fans were confused by her unusual tweets that many were trying to reply back to her. The tweet that Jia posted wasn't directly posted or in reply to Heechul or else it would be too suspicious for some netizens. @Heedictator: YAH! Who else will it be BABO!! kekeke By seeing this tweet made by Heechul Jia couldn't help but laugh knowing that the old Heechul was back. Just as Jia was going to post another tweet a *THUMP* sound came from the living room in the dorms. OMO WHO'S THERE..