Suzy's Story Part 2: How Awkward

I Will Never Love You

*BANG BANG BANG* Suzy immediatly woke up from the noise as well as Taemin who was in shock. "OMO what was that!" Suzy said. "YAH" someone screamed from outside. It was the none other Donghae of Super Junior. "LET ME IN!" Donghae yelled. From there Taemin let the older fellow in, "How did you know we were here!" Taemin asked, "Well first of all Jonghyun called me, Telling me to follow you guys CAUSE YOU BROUGHT HIS CAR!" Donghae yelled. " YAH YOU TOLD ME IT WAS YOUR CAR, LIAR!" Suzy yelled at Taemin. "Okay okay no more fighting, Yah suzy sit at the back of the car, While as for you Taemin sit at the front, Next to me" Donghae commanded, From there all of them switched places while Donghae went outside fixing the car. After 10 minutes of fixing the car, Donghae finially was able to drive it. "Yah Taemin, Your such a BABO! I'll drop you home first since your dorm is closer, Arasseo!" Donghae commanded. Suzy was feeling uneasy since she was in a car with two guys she hardly knew, To take the whole awkwardness away, Suzy decided to look outside the window. The sky was bright, The stars were shining and the lights from the building of Seoul were Amazing, Suzy couldn't help but Smile to herself. After looking away from the window, Suzy's eyes met Donghae's eyes at the rear view window. Was he staring at her the whole time? Suzy immediatly looked away back at the window ignoring Donghae's eyes, After all he is almost 10 years older than her! After 20 minutes of non-stop driving Donghae dropped off Taemin at his dorm without saying a word to him.

Aish how awkward. Suzy thought to herself. It was only Donghae and Suzy in the car and man was it weird. From here and there both were stealing glances at each other through the rear view mirror but somehow, Suzy liked the feeling. "Suzy" Donghae said in a soft voice which gave chills behind her back. "Y-Yes Donghae?" Suzy said, "U-um do you mind s-sitting in the front with me, Cause I don't know where you l-live" Donghae stuttered. "Uh S-Sure" Suzy said. From there Donghae stopped the car and Suzy sat at the front. "You Turn right in the next turn" Suzy pointed. "Over there" Donghae pointed and accidently touched Suzy's hand. "Oh Mianhe" Suzy said and quickly dropped her hand on her lap. "N-no, No need" Donghae muttered. "Anyways my dorm's there, Thankyou Donghae" Suzy said and quickly bowed. Just as she was going to open the door, Donghae's hand stopped her. "U-um Suzy"....