Jia's Story Part 5: I Missed You

I Will Never Love You

*Back at the Hospital*

Jia woke up by the nonstop heart monitor beeping, The voices of nurses pacing and the unusual atmosphere she was staying in. Jia was glad that she finally woke up but sad that she couldn't be with her Miss A members supporting them at Jeju Island. After knowing that Fei's stalker, Yuseok, Was the person behind all this mess she wanted him to be in pain. Deep pain. He wanted him to suffer.

"Ah, Jia your awake! How would you want your breakfast" Dr Lee Said.

"Aniya, But could I please get some fresh air and walk outside" Jia asked while trying to stand up.

"Well since, Your up, Why Not! I've been checking your results and their fine so far. But we need to do further treatment. Do you need any assistance with walking?" Dr Lee questioned.

"Aniya, I'm Fine!" Jia said pulling off a muscle pose with her arm.

"Ah ok then!" and with that, Dr Lee left the room.

Jia, Fixed her hair, Brushed her teeth, and applied a little makeup to make her image look a little lively; after all she is sick. Jia stepped outside and headed to the high balcony where she could have a high view of the wonderful city, Seoul. She inhaled the fresh air and closed her eyes, Thinking how free she was. Despite her injury, Jia felt free. She never experienced this type of feeling for years! Jia lifted both of her arms reaching for the sky and touching the windy air. She then slowly placed them on the balcony rails. After staying outside, Jia decided to walk around the hospital, Where she encountered a few Say A's fans. After numerous amounts of signatures and talking, Jia wanted to rest. She then decided to walk back to her room and sleep.

*Few Hours Later*

"Aish, I overslept" Jia murmured while scratching the back of her neck.

It was already dark and man did Jia slept for so long! As time flew Jia felt homesick and wanted to go back home and visit the rest of her Miss A members. She wanted to take her pain away, So Jia decided to walk back up to the balcony to think. She didn't really expect it to be to cold up in the balcony, But it was. Jia stretched her arms and reached for the stars and just as she was slowly putting her arms back down, Somebody hugged her from behind! Warm arms were wrapped around her waist, The scent of Cologne was filling the air, And his hot breath was touching her neck. 

"Don't Move" The Man said in a soft tone.

Jia knew for sure, Who it was, It was Heechul. Despite him hugging her, The atmosphere wasn't awkward but it was more of a good feeling. The feeling where you can't describe it and your lost for words.

"Why are you here" Jia questioned. But there was no response from Heechul. Instead of replying he hugged Jia tighter which caused her heart to flutter, He placed his head on her shoulder; Hugging her like there was no tomorrow.

"I missed you Jia-shii" Heechul whispered to her ear. Jia quickly turned around and without noticing Heechul placed his lips on Jia's lips! After a long 3 seconds, They both let go of the kiss and stared at each other's eyes. Of course both were shocked at the fact that they both shared a kiss....