Min's Story Part 4: Strong Heart

I Will Never Love You

It's been day's now and Jia is still in hospital recovering. I visit her often in hospital and tell her about my day, Thank God she's awake now. While everyone is busy with their schedules, I for myself don't really have time to to have a dayy off. Today, I got called to be on 'SBS's Strong Heart' and tell a story of my own. I thought about it, And today I'll be telling the story about the guy I met who goes by the name 'My Cool Guy'.

*On the Set of Strong Heart*

Ugh, Since I'm not here with my fellow Miss A members, It feel's weird without them. I've spotted a few stars on the cast today, There's G.NA, Amber, Victoria, Gikwang, Yoon Doo Joon, Oh and Lee Joon. How awkward. "Annyeong, Min-shi? How are we today? And How's Jia-shi?" G.NA said whilst fixing her hair in front of the mirror. "Hm the usual, Oh and Jia is doing great now!" I said but only realizing that G.NA left without leaving a trace. "We'll be filming in 5 minutes, Get ready everyone!" The camera man said. From there I got assigned to sit on my chair, I was at the middle aisle on the  middle seat, Next to me was Amber on my right whlst Victoria was on my left etc etc. While everyone was talking before the show started, I just sat there just wondering my eye's around the set until I caught a glance with Lee Joon who happened to sit at the front seat corner. What was weird is that it wasn't a glance but more of a 5 second stare at each other's eyes. How Awkward.

20 minutes into the show it was my turn to tell a story, The title of my story was called 'Mr Cool Guy' obviously. From there I started telling my story "It all started when I was at a burger Joint. I was tired, hungry and needed a break from my schedules. The line was long at the burger joint so I got really restless, By the time it was my turn to order, There was a man next to me on the other aisle line. He happened to complain about his order. He was so picky about his food, I've never met a man like him! From there I got really irritated, And I started to mutter words under my breath hopefully that he wouldn't hear. Eventually he did." "WAEYO? HOLD UP! What did this man look like?" The host of the show said. "It was really hard to say, Because he hand a hoodie and sunglasses on, So I didn't have a clear view. What was weird was that I was wearing the same thing. I said trying to hold in my laughter. "What if he was a celebrity" The host of the show said.

From there the whole crowd said their ooo's and ahh's and suddenly that got me thinking. "Please Continue" He said. "He heard what I said and that's when things started to go bad. I remembered him saying what's my problem, So I answered backs saying ISN'T IT OBVIOUS, MR COOL GUY.  I also remembered him calling me a Babo and that's when I got really angry. Just when I was going to say another statement, The cash register lady interuppted me and gave me my food. I went at a table and started eating my burger peacefully when I suddenly saw Mr Cool Guy again, Picking out his food! He's so picky! But That wasn't all, We then started fighting at the parking lot and just when I had enough of him I suddenly bumped into him during the night on the streets of seoul! But he's personality changed, On that same night that's when Jia had her accident and I didn't know about it but Mr Cool Guy did. What was shocking was that he even drove me to the hospital Jia was In! I asked for his name but he told me that I already knew him! On that day I wanted to know who he was, So if you're watching this Mr Cool Guy, Thankyou!" 

_________________________________________________________________________

Wow, Who do you think Mr Cool Guy Is? Is it LeeJoon Oppa? Or Someone Else? Or is it just some Random person?!

Clue One: He's not too short not too tall.

Clue Two: He tried to steal Min's heart but failed ;)

For more Clue's on who he is, Continue Reading....