Suzy's Story Part 8: All because of Chicken

I Will Never Love You

"Don't play dumb with me, Just admit it" Donghae said nearly shouting.

"ADMIT WHAT?" I yelled no longer holding in my anger.

"You like me, Don't you?" Donghae said, But this time in a nealrly unhearable voice. His voice changed from loud to now soft. I was sweating like crazy, My mouth wanted to talk but my heart wanted me to stop.

There was an awkward silence........

_________________________________________________

It was silent. His words constantly kept on ringing in my head. But why aren't I answering back? Without knowing, Too busy staring down on the elevator floor he left straight after the elevator door opened. What made him so angry? Did I do anything wrong? It was 12:00pm and It was dead dark. It was too late to ring a taxi and was it too late to call anybody to pick me up. I had no choice but to either catch public transport where all the freaks catch it at this time or walk home where I possibly might be or kidnapped. Being the stupid person I am, I walked. Passing by several people, It was shocking that nobody noticed me. Which was a change. A good change.

Great. 12:25pm and my phone is dead. I got no food in me nor do I have a working phone; Plus to top it all off, I'm no way near home! By this time I was getting desperate. Oh, Can my day get any worse. My makeup was nearly worn off and soon my clothes were going to smell of sweat and dirtyness. Suddenly, The smell of freshly fried chicken was filling in the air. Walking by a Fried Chicken Joint, I noticed a guy waving through the shop's window. What was he? Some crazy fan? If only he looked at himself before waving he looked incredibly stupid. By this time, He was knocking on the clear glass, With one hand holding a chicken drumstick and the other knocking or shall I say slamming the glass! And again, being the stupid person I am; I walked inside the restaraunt only relizing the two familuar faces that I've seen before. "SUUZYYYYY! Did you see me waving?! TAEMIN'S SO NICE! HE BOUGHT ME CHICKEN!" Onew said nearly running to my direction leading me to have a seat with him. "Oh! Suzy is that you? We meet again!" said Taemin. He must've fell asleep watching Onew eat Chicken cause he sure looked tired. "Oh, Sorry about Onew. You know him and his Chicken. I think his pretty high tonight!" Onew high on chicken? I heard people get high on drugs but CHICKEN? But then again, Watching Onew eat his chicken made me think twice. "Have you eaten already?" Taemin asked nicely, while resting his chin on his hands and just I was going to answer a huge fried chicken drumstick was right in front of my face. "HERE! Eat this! It's CHICKEN!" Onew said kindly offering me a piece of chicken which made me chuckle in delight.

Laughing the night away and sharing each other's stories, I got carried away only realizing it was 2:00am! With Taemin paying the bill and Onew's food baby in his stomach, I on the other hand was having so much fun. With many problems in my life right now, I never knew a visit to a chicken joint, Would change my whole mood! All thanks to Onew and his obsession over chicken. "Wah! Check out the time! Suzy-shii, I guess you leave me no choice but to drop you home!" Taemin said already opening the car door.

With Onew snoring at the back seat and Taemin driving, I on the other hand was sitting at the front passenger seat. The car ride was pretty quiet despite the load noises of Onew's snoring. "Sorry again, About Onew. He tends to get carried away at times." Taemin said, Still focusing on his driving. "Sorry? No need! Stop apoligizing!" I said but there was no response though I did notice a little smile forming from Taemin.

"We're here!" Taemin said finially facing my way, showing his cool eye-smile despite his tiredness. But what just happened? I felt my cheeks feeling hot and I was sure I was blushing. "Thankyou, Taemin! For driving me home!" and just as I was about to get out, I said one last thing before running out of embarrasment "Who knew Chicken, Can bring our friendship to a whole new level!"

DONGHAE'S POV:

"Hyung, I know it's hard but please get over her. As a loyal bandmate, I know Taemin is deeply in love with her, right from the very start." Jonghyun said as he patted my shoulder for comfort.

"I just don't understand. How could I fall for such a young girl" I said in desperation.

"Exactly, Hyung. Just think of your age difference. I'm sure that plan worked with my sister. Suzy must of gotten the wrong impression with you back in the elevator"

"I feel uneasy about this. I just don't know"

____________________________________________________________________________

YAY! NEW CHAPTER UPDATE! You excited for my next fanfic?! It's also got missA~

Check out my new fanfic ft missA + intro!

BAD GIRL GOOD GIRL

There's going to be heavy , and different pairings! So be prepare and SUBSCRIBE! Lovely comments is appreciated!