Jia's Story Part 8: Goodbye Baby Pt 2

I Will Never Love You

Jia woke up by the rare morning sun shining through her hotel room with the feeling of happiness overwhelming her. Getting up from bed with only a blanket covering her delicate body, Jia peeked through the window and noticed the sun has just brightly risen and that the weather was amazingly beautiful. Her beige silky robe was hanging on the edge of the bed and Jia wore it as she headed to the bathroom. Staring through the mirror, Jia stared at herself. What happened lastnight was unbelievable. No, wait. Beautiful. Just the thought of her and heechul together made her heart flutter and her eye's sparkle. Finally, She could learn how to love and care for the first time with the man she truely loves. Jia stared at her finger where Heechul placed a beautiful ring. Wedding ring or not, Jia admired it as if it was her prized possession. After sharing thoughts to herself, Jia walked towards the hotel balcony admiring the beautiful sunrise and weather. With the smell of fresh morning air and the sun rays brightly shining, Jia stretched her arms for the last time and headed to the kitchen to make a cup of tea only relizing a pink little note was hanging on the fridge. 'I wish I could talk til the end of day, But now I'm running out of things to say, So I'll end by the line you already know I LOVE YOU more than what I could show. Jia your my one and only, please be with me and let's continue our journey'. With a wide grin plastered on Jia's face, She knew she was in love with him. Her one and only.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Did you say goodbye to her?" Sungmin said sipping his cafe latte once again. Heechul was to lost in his thoughts to hear what his fellow memeber said.  Which made Sungmin irritated. "Look you have to tell her eventually before it's too late. That's all I can say. Hyung" Sungmin patted Heechul's shoulder and left without saying another word. How could I be so stupid, Falling for a girl when I know I shouldn't, Heechul thought to himself. 'Goodmorning Beautiful. Hope I didn't wake you up~! Sorry for the unexpected disappearance you know how it is ^^' Heechul texted as he looked down at his phone clentching his hands together. "I'm sorry Jia, I must go" Heechul said softly and headed towards the cafe's exit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'Goodmorning Beautiful. Hope I didn't wake you up~! Sorry for the unexpected disappearance you know how it is ^^'Jia received the text and giggled to herself. As she was getting ready to leave the hotel, Jia grabbed her coat and cell phone and headed towards the elevator door when suddenly she saw sungmin as the elevator door opened. "Oh, Sungmin oppa. Anneyong!" Jia bowed as she entered the elevator. Sungmin had this worried expression plastered onto his face which made Jia worried and ask "Sungmin-shi, What's wrong and why are you here?" Sungmin didn't answer and hesitated to look into Jia's eyes but on the floor instead. There was silence surronding the elevator and the only way to break the awkwardness was for someone to talk. Just then, The elevator door opened and Jia stepped out first. She turned around and still saw Sungmin inside the elevator but this time with his eyes staring only at her. "Sungmin-shi, Aren't you going to get out" Jia said. "I warn you Jia, It's not too late. Look for him" and with that the elevator door closed leaving Jia speechless. What does he mean it's too late?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heechul looked at his house for the last time before his departure. With a big black suitcase in one hand and a mysterious handwritten letter on the other, Heechul placed the letter on the wooden table were it was visible for anybody to see. With only a few minutes left, A tear slowly dripped down his face which made Heechul question himself. Why are you crying? It's not too late and you know it. He thought to himself. Suddenly, A hand slowly patted his shoulder it was Siwon with the rest of the members behind him with sad and sympathetic look's on their faces. For the last time, He wasn't going to see these faces for years and he would sure miss them. "Ga-Ja" Shingdong said quietly carrying the rest of Heechul's suitcases to the van while the rest followed. As the rest headed to the van, Heechul locked the door and inhaled one last time, This time with tears streaming down his face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jia was driving, without knowing where to go. Her mind were full of thoughts. Just what did Sungmin mean by looking for him? How it's not too late? Just who is he referring to? When the red light appeared on the traffic light, Jia looked outside her car window. Just this morning it was bright and sunny but now it was gloomy, dark and rainy. How could a perfect day get so ruined. Alas, The green light appeared and Jia continued driving when suddenly she decided to turn on the radio. It's You by Super Junior started playing and that's when it suddenly hit her. The talk she had from heechul just lastnight, The meaningful words, the tears and the confessions. Sungmin's words, Could this all mean something?

Jia arrived at Heechul's home and walked out of the car already drenched in rain. Approaching the door, Jia wished to see Heechul's face again, Hoping that there was nothing wrong. With a constant clicking of the doorbell there was no response nor was there any sound. Already wet from the rain Jia's tears were streaming down her face, Jia dropped herself on the ground in a kneeling position hoping that there was a response. Just as she was about to give up She noticed a metal item hiding behind a flower pot. It was his spare key. With no hesitation, Jia placed the key onto the hey hole until a click sound appeared.

Silence covered the air, The house seemed empty. Jia slowly dropped her bag on the floor and footstep by footstep it echoed from wall to wall. "Heechul" Jia yelled heading towards the staircase to his room. But there was no one. "Heechul!" Jia yelled again but this time downstairs but yet again there was no response. This time Jia felt heartbroken, Her world felt like dropping, Her heart was sinking and she felt hopeless. Jia walked towards a wooden table and noticed a letter addressed to her name; it read:

Dear Jia,

Do you remember when we went to the carnival, How I made you angry for the first time? It broke my heart seeing you like this and I apologized for that. Do you remember when you were at the hospital? Seeing you in a state like that made me heartbroken, I wanted to save you. But how? Do you remember are constant conversation's together? How I longed to see you smile again. What about this. Do you remember our first kiss? Word's couldn't explain how I felt about it and I wish to kiss you again. Do you remember when I confessed to you? The words I told you? The Love I gave you? My dear Jia, Do you remember lastnight? Lastnight was magical! Our Love is inevitable! My love for you is priceless. The times I've been with you may not have been so long but my memories of you would always be captured in my heart forever. From the times I've been with you, I've experienced many emotions. I laughed, I cried but most of all I loved. I learned how to love for the first time. Jia, You showed me the pathway to what's right and wrong, You lit up my world when I felt down, You captured my heart and I catched your love. My dear Jia, Please remember those words I told you last night. No matter what circumstances we're in, No matter how far apart we are but under any circumstances you will keep this promise. I may not be here with you forever but I will surely remember. And that is, That you will always cherish life the way it is. Life is Beautiful and the rest is still unwritten. You're journey is still unsolved and no matter where I am, Far or near dead or gone you will keep this promise. I'm sorry I've never told you this before, But I'll be alright. I'll be safe here in the army and in a matter of a few years I'll be back. Please don't wait for me, But I would wait for you. I want you to embrace life and keep my promise. My Beloved Jia, Saranghae.

From there Jia broke down in tears, All she could ever do was cry.

__________________________________________

:( This is the Second last chapter for Jia. Happy Birthday Meng Jia! You are 23 years old! What do you guys think? Sorry for not updating for a long time >< Please subscribe and comment!