Min's Story Part 6: Is that You? Mr Cool Guy?!

I Will Never Love You

How awkward was that. I was eating ice-cream and the next thing I know Lee hongki touches my lips. What was all that for?! As I sit here in the hotel lobby, I feel quite lonely. I heard Jia is going great in the hospital and that she's recovering well but what's weird is that I feel lonely because of two reasons. One is that my Miss A girls aren't here and Two is that I still don't know who 'Mr Cool Guy' is. Just who is he? Could it be a random a fan? I know I shouldn't be worrying about this, But after he dropped me off at the hospital. I just wanted to meet him again. I remember just last week, I told Strong heart about this story. You think he got the message or maybe he might be scared of me after knowing I'm a celebrity. Call me weird or crazy, But I want to see him. I want to see Mr Cool Guy.

Since the day is still young I decided to shop around in the nearby mall that was close to the hotel. There wasn't much to shop for anything so I just decided to window shop. Knowing the clumsy girl I am, I happened to bump into a few people. But not just ordinary people, PAPARAZZI! Aish, Could my day get any worse. Bit by bit the paparazzi started to build up and all I could do is just smile, Give in a fake smile so that I look happy. How annoying. Could I get any privacy around here. "Now, Now I think this girl need's her privacy now" just who was that? My security guard? Please come here Min-shi; the mysterious man said. The man dragged me away from the paparazzi and brought me outside of the shopping mall. He was fairly tall, Had nice hair and was wearing sunglasses. Omo, Could it be? MR COOL GUY!!

"Is that You?!" I said in excitement! He did look quite puzzled but I was sure it was him!

"MR COOL GUY?! IT'S YOU ISN'T IT?! I know i've been rude to you, But please tell me who are you Mr Johnny Cool Guy?" I said but this time I was jumping in joy! I finially get to see the man behind the sunglasses~

"Min, It's me. Mr Cool Guy. That's all I can say" and with that 'Mr Cool Guy' came close to me and yes, You guessed it...He kissed me.

"MIN, MIN, WHO IS THIS MAN YOU'RE KISSING?" "IS THIS YOU BOYFRIEND?"  "SHOW US ANOTHER KISS" Out of nowhere the paparazzi started to build up and took snapshots of me and the 'Mr Cool Guy'.

Oh no...A scandal will occur~

___________________________________________________________________________________

Short Chapter, I know! But let me give you a spoiler alert here. What Min didn't know that, that wasn't mr cool guy! It was Leejoon disguised as mr cool guy to win her heart. Omo, But what about Lee Hongki?! Oh-Ohhh trouble is in the air....What has Leejoon oppa done ><

DID ANY OF WHO'S WATCH THE MAMA AWARDS? OMO weren't Miss A just awesome! Their dance was amazing! Congrats for winning BEST FEMALE DANCE PERFORMANCE!~ so proud to be a SAY A :')

Anyways I made a tumblr account dedicated to the one and only MISS A! Please check it out and follow~

http://a-classs.tumblr.com/