Suzy's Story Part 1: Broke Down

I Will Never Love You

Suzy 수지 Bae. Young, Sweet and Talented. The maknae of Miss A. Suzy is known for her incredibly long her and her amazing height, Being the tallest of Miss A. At the age of only 16 years old, Suzy is the Main Vocalist of Miss A, She has achieved many solo roles as well as potraying the main Character of Dream High, Go Hye Mi. And till this day, Suzy is still shining bright like a star.

Suzy was on her way to the set of dream high when the director of the show called her to cancel the film today. With nothing else to do, Suzy decided to visit Jia at the SM head quarters to see how's she going with Heechul for the film. When she arrived many have said that Heechul and Jia went off somewhere without telling where. Upset with the inquest Suzy turned around and walked off but bumped into someone and fell on the floor. "Oow" Suzy said in pain. "Omo, I'm so sorry" the mysterious person said. As soon as Suzy got up she noticed that it was the none other, Taemin from Shinee. "It's okay" Suzy said and walked off. "WAAAIIT!" Taemin yelled. "Deh?" Suzy said with confusion. "Let me w-walk you o-out!" Taemin said while stuttering while scratching his head. From there Suzy and Taemin were walking together at a very slow pace till the reached entrance. "Thankyou, Well I'm think I'm off now!" Suzy bowed and walked away. Suzy was walking out until she realized Taemin was still behind her, "YAH! Why are you still following me?!!" Suzy yelled, "The exit is that way" Taemin said while pointing to the left. "Oh" she said with embarassment, Her cheek's started to go bright red and she couldn't help it. "Suzy, Can I ask you a question?" Taemin said while playing with his fingers. "Uh-Yes?" Suzy said with confusion."Um do you want to have dinner with me?" Taemin said. Suzy was thinking whether to say yes to his question but hey why not, Free Lunch! "Are you paying?" Suzy said, "Yes!" Taemin said, "Well okay then!, What do you have inmind?!" She said. "What about Korean BBQ, I know a great place!

45 minutes into eating, Suzy was full and so was Taemin. Well that was fun, Thankyou for the dinner Taemin! No worries, Taemin said. Both walked out of the restaraunt feeling full and tired. It was already 6:30pm and it was getting dark and cold, Since suzy catched a ride with Taemin, He offered to ride Suzy back to her dorm, Which she gladly accepted. After 10 minutes into driving both were having a long conversation in the car, When suddenly the car broke down! "OMO, Jonghyun is going to kill me!" Taemin said with a worried tone. "Yah, Call someone Taemin!" Suzy said. "Aish I left my phone on my desk! Do you have your phone with you?" Taemin said while kicking the floor, "YAH! My phone ran out of battery, What are we going to do!!" Suzy said while getting worried.

7:00PM and it was dead dark, Cold and gloomy. Suzy fell asleep while Taemin was still awake admiring suzy sleeping. Her skin was soft and white, Her hair was long and silky and her face was angelic just like an angel. Little by little Taemin didn't realize that he was moving closer to Suzy's face, Just an inch away from each other's lips, When Suddenly *BANG BANG BANG*.........