Suzy's Story Part 7: Awkward

I Will Never Love You

It's nearly 10pm and I already arrived at the Seoul Performance Centre. I felt bad after leaving Fei Unni alone at home, But i'll make it up to her. As i walk alone in this empty,dark and long hallway I happened to find an empty dance room to practice at. I tied my hair into a bun and decided to start off with my stretches. I played some classical music out loud and stretched in peace. I find it more effective if I practice alone in a room where no one would be able to see me dance, therefore I could dance my heart out with nobody watching. After stretching, I played some music and decided to dance our dance routine to "Breathe". The dance routine was sure tiring but it was worth it. After nearly 45 minutes into dancing, I was so tired and just dropped on the floor. My heart was racing, I was sweaty all over and I was just plain tired. Just as I was going to close my eyes, I heard a noise coming from the corner of the dance room, someone was here. " Yah! Who's there!" I yelled across the room. Without hesitation, I slowly stood up and waked slowly to where the noise was coming from. The sound happen to come from behind the table. I expected a stalker or some animal making the noise but it happened to be Taemin spying on me while dancing. "Why were you watching me?" I said in confusion. Taemin sure did looked red from embarrassment and was trying to avoid my question but he slowly got up and scratched the back of his head.

"Umm, Well I heard some classical music coming from this room and decided to check it out until i realized it was you dancing. Sorry, Suzy-shi. I think I better get going now"

"Yah, I just can't let you go just like that! What about buying me a drink down at the cafeteria?!" I said while crossing my arms.

"Really?! Well sure, no worries! Taemin said and flawed his eye smile, which I found quite cute.

________________________

It was quite late so there wasn't that much people down at the cafeteria. Taemin was kind enough to buy me some ice-tea to drink. At first I thought he was kind of weird but after having a friendly chat with him I realized he wasn't all that bad. He was a gentlemen. Afterall I am at the Seoul Performance center, So it wasn't a big surprise bumping into celebrities. But what I wasn't expecting was to see Super Junior, And you know who's in super junior. Donghae. Just the sight of him was irritating and gave me a major headache.

"Suzy-Shi, Next time could we meet again?" Taemin said looking down at his refreshing drink.

"Um sure Taemin-shi." I said.

"Just call me Taemin next time Suzy. I'm afraid I have to leave now. My manager hates it when I come back home late" And with Taemin stood up and bowed before leaving his cute eye smile.

And there I was sitting alone at the cafeteria while when I happened to see Donghae sitting alone as well across the table.

________________________

"WAIT! Hold It!" I said when I saw the elevator doors slowly closing. Just when i got inside the elevator, The unexpected happened. It was Donghae and he sure did look quite angry. I just happened to ignore his mood and pretend nothing happened between us. The elevator ride was sure akward and the music playing just made it more worse. Just when I couldn't take it anymore he just had to break the silence and speak.

"YAH! Why are you doing this to me" Donghae yelled and pulled me body to face him.

"First of all DON'T YOU DARE touch me, And SECOND of all what are you talking about?" I said crossing my arms trying to hold in my anger.

"Don't play dumb with me, Just admit it" Donghae said nearly shouting.

"ADMIT WHAT?" I yelled no longer holding in my anger.

"You like me, Don't you?" Donghae said, But this time in a nealrly unhearable voice. His voice changed from loud to now soft. I was sweating like crazy, My mouth wanted to talk but my heart wanted me to stop.

There was an awkward silence........

__________________________________

Guess What? I can finially update my chapters!  I thought I couldn't cause my laptop is gone but I got a new laptop :O SHOCKING ISN'T IT?!