Jia's Story Part 4: Heechul's POV

I Will Never Love You

Since Jia is Uncosutious in Hospital, I replaced her Story with Heechul's POV!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After having a short coversation with Jia on twitter, I thought to myself. Why isn't she still replying back? I understand that we had a fight, Earlier today; But there is this weird gut feeling in my chest telling me that something may be wrong. I called her dorm but know one was answering, I then called her work but AGAIN no one was answering. AISH~ Since no one else is answering, I should just check her myself. "YAH, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING! YOU CAN'T GO OUT LOOK AT THE TIME! SJ RULES, REMEMBER!" I heard Leeteuk yelling from behind. Aish, Seriously this man is getting up my nerves! I didn't bother replying back and contined walking to the door until I suddenly saw Shingdong and Donghae with both their hands on their hips blocking the door! "YAH, Get out of my way!" I said irritated by their rudeness. "WAEYO?" Donghae and Shingdong both said in Unison.

Just as I was going to answer, Something stopped me; It was the TV.  The sound of the news reporter caught my eyes, Not because she was hot but the words coming out of were giving me the chills. As soon as I heard the words Miss A, I directly stuck my eyes on the TV. "Breaking News, Miss A's Jia is still in the hospital, Recovering from her tragic accident". After hearing those words, I froze. My pupils dialated, Bead's of Sweat were dropping down my head and my mouth dried up. Can't you believe the girl that I was with was suddenly in Hospital! "H-Hyung are you alright?" Donghae said. I didn't dare answer but quickly pushed him out of the way and drove fast to the hospital, Forgetting everything but Jia. The only girl that was in my mind.

I already reached the highway and man was it busy, It was Traffic. "AISH, HURRY UP!" I yelled from outside my car window. Constantly beeping, I couldn't take it anymore the pain and agony was hitting me, I got to get to Jia..FAST! From there, I didn't know what I was thinking but left my car in the highway and ran off. Running as fast as I can, I could feel tears running down my face, I want to run all my fears and get to Jia. I want her in my arms, Right Now. I Heard people yelling at me and caught eyes eyeing me from the busy city. Man, Do people notice me fast. But I didn't care, I just wanted to get to Jia. At Last, I reached the hospital.

Dusty from the street's, Sweaty from the Running I ran into the hotel lobby crying and screaming "WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS JIA? WHEREE?!!" I could feel nurses and security guards pulling me back and holding my arms, Trying to calm me down. But I just couldn't. "Please, Let him Go, He's with Us" I heard a female voice from behind. It was Fei, She was staring at me with a look of happiness yet sadness. She walked towards me and grabbed my arm leading me to Jia's room. While I was there I noticed Min and Suzy sleeping side by side to Jia's bed, I swear I saw tears coming down Suzy's eyes. "I'm guessing you don't know yet, Huh?" Fei said in a soft voice. "No, Please tell me what happened to her" I said sounding desperate. After hearing what happened to Jia, I couldn't help but cry. Crying my eyes out. Just imagine all the pain Jia is going through, If only I was there for her.

I walked towards Jia, And saw her. She wasn't unaware of her surronding's of course. I knealt down on the floor since there was no chair available and strocked her head. There was hair in the way, So I gently pushed it away from her sweet, delicate face and softly cried to myself, And hoped Jia would wake up. "I Promise, I promise I won't let you down again......Jia".

Hm, So what do You guys think of Heechul's POV? Sorry if I haven't been updating, I've been sick in the hospital lately >< Please Check out my new Stories

My Princess: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92351/my-princess-fei

I Will Remember: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/87041/i-will-remember-siwon