Suzy's Story Part 5: It's Complicated

I Will Never Love You

"Is everything alright here? Suzy, Are you okay?" Taemin said coming down from the stairs.

Still not noticing I felt Donghae's hand still holding mine. Until I felt a tighter grip coming from his hand.

"Ani, Don't worry about it Taemin" I said while I patted his shoulder and walked off.

Aish, What is wrong with that Donghae Guy. He's so weird, Acting like he know's me, Acting like he cares for me! Seriously, WHY DOES HE CARE!? I walked into the dressing room, And sat on the vanity chair staring at myself though the mirror.

"Why......Why Me? Is there by any chance that he likes me? WHY MEEEEE!" I screamed and threw everything that was in my way. I pushed everything off the makeup table and threw everything on the floor. Little did I know, I was yelling and tears were coming down on my face; What I didn't know was that people could hear me from outside the room. After a few minutes, I grew tired and threw myself on the floor crying. "Why....Why Me.........?"

*IN THE HOTEL ROOM*

I woke up by the soft sheets touching my face, The comfortable bed I was lying on and the comfortable clothes I was wearing. But how did I get all the way up here? Who brought me here? What the?

"YAH, FINALLY YOUR AWAKE?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! The staff were too scared to enter the dressing room cause they heard you having a fit! So I asked Donghae Oppa to carry you here!" Min yelled.

"WHAT?! WHY DONGHAE? THAT CREEP!" I yelled from anger. Just knowing that a weird creep was touching me, AISH!

"Well first of all, He was the one that called me saying that he heard you yelling! I got scared okay, So I asked him for help! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL!" Min said and with that she walked away and started watching TV.

WHAT? HOW? WHEN? Aish, How disturbing! I scratched my head from confusion and pulled my hair "YAH, DON'T PULL YOUR HAIR! YOU WOULD END UP HAVING MY HAIR! SHORT. LIKE ME!" Min yelled from across the room. I needed some air. Something to take my mind off of things. I quickly got up from the bed, Changed into a simple maxi dress and walked to the beach. Since it was night time, The beach was beautiful by the moon and stars shining bright. I walked around the beach, The soft sand sand touching my toes and the lovely breeze gave me a feel of freedom. It reminded me of home, It made me forget about my trouble and made me feel free. I walked around the beach until I found a spot on the sand, And sat down. I thought about the incident that happened earlier between me and Donghae; And I thought very hard. I remembered the words he said and his facial expressions on his face. It then came up to me! He wasn't being mean at all, He was being caring and nice? But Why? Is it Possible that he likes me? From there, I quickly got up and ran back to the resort but before I could enter I saw someone sitting on the parking lot outside of the resort. His face looked familiar but his expressions on his face seemed like he was lonely. I walked towards the man, And realized it was Taemin.

"Oh hello Taemin, Mind If I sit next to you" I asked. From there, there was no response coming from him but he did pat the floor signaling me to sit next to him, Which I did. After a long 10 minutes of silence, He finally spoke out:

"My mother use to tell me that no matter how far are distance is, Is to always look at the sky and moon. Because no matter where we are, We're still under the same roof. Just like h-h-home" Taemin stuttered at his last word.

"Taemin, Is there by any chance, You feel homesick?" I asked nicely.

But there was no response, again. But instead he just starred at me and smiled.

"You always know, How to make a person smile" Taemin said and walked off.

I didn't really understand Taemin and decided to walk back up to the rooms. I took the elevator and realized that D-D-DONGHAE WAS IN THE ELEVATOR........WITH A GIRL.

"Oppa, I missed you!" The Lady said and tried to donghae's shirt. I starred at the lady and then Donghae who seemed to have guilt in his eyes, Just when I was about to forgive him, AISH!

_____________________________

OH NO! DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~

Oh and check out my other fanfics:

MY PRINCESS

I WILL REMEMBER

SCHOOL OF LOVE