Fei's Story Part 6: Love Rain

I Will Never Love You

"So will you accept" Hangeng said. "Accept what?" Fei said softly. "My Heart" Hangeng said.

Those words echoed in Fei's mind. What should she say? What should she do? Without hesitating, Fei stared at Hangeng's eyes, Staring deep into him but hesitated to answer.

"Oh......I see" Hangeng knew what her answer was and it was definitely not what he wanted.

"Hangeng-shi, This is all too quick, I don't know either to answer with a no or a yes. But please give me time" Fei took hold of Hangeng's hands, With sympathy in her eyes.

"Please" Fei said softly.

"Aish, Wang Fei! Don't look at me with those puppy dog eyes! But fine..... I'll give you time." Hangeng sighed but tried to give in a smile.

"Please don't be sad hangeng-shi. It's not like you seeing you like this! All I need is time. I promise" Fei said. And with that, Fei was just about to say somthing when suddenly a phone call interuppted her. It was Hangeng's manager calling him to come back to the studio for some work.

"Oh, Do you have to go back now?" Fei asked.

"Sadly, I have to. But first thing's first let me drop you off at your hotel, Fei" Hangeng said getting ready to get up.

"No, No. No need. Just leave me here, Hangeng-shi! Anyway's it's still raining outside and I want to stay here for awhile" Fei said in a soft voice.

"Are you sure?" Hangeng asked in worry.

"Yes, I am sure!" Fei said showing a thumbs up. And, with that. Hangeng left the cafe leaving Fei alone at the table.

"Aish, What should I do? Hangeng is one of my bestfriends and I don't want to break off our friendship if I answer his question." Fei murmered to herself.

"Hmm, What is a beautiful young lady doing here." A voice from behind said.

Fei turned around and noticed a familar figure. It was Leeteuk. It's been a while since Fei has spoken to him and indeed she missed him. He had a warm smile on him which revealed his sweet dimples which would cause every girl to fangirl over.

"Oh, Leeteuk-shi! Come join me!" Fei said and pointed to the seat that was across from her.

"Hm okay then. I don't want a young lady sitting here alone" Leeteuk said and give in a wink which caused Fei to blush.

"I heard about Jia, Is she alright now?! I've been worried about her and you and the members" Leeteuk said with concern in his eyes.

"Thank's for your concern, Leeteuk. She's recovering very fast in the hospital now, So I believe she's okay now" Fei said in relief.

"Oh that's good then. Hey, I'll tell you what! Want to go to the park?" Leeteuk asked.

"The park? but it's raining outside?!" Fei said in shock.

"And? C'mon it will be fun!" and with that Leeteuk draged Fei outside and held both of her hands spinning her around.

"Isn't it fun?" Leeteuk laughed.

"I guess" Fei smiled.

"I've always wanted to do this, Just spin around in the rain!" Leeteuk said.

"And, I've always wanted to do this in the rain"

"Do what?!" Fei asked

"THIS!" Leeteuk said and quickly grabbed hold of Fei and kissed her passionatly. At first she hesitated and tried to back away but she couldn't help but kiss him back.

What Fei didn't know was that Hangeng witnessed the whole scenario.

___________________________________________________________

To be honest, I really don't like this chapter. It's quite boring and dull and I think I rushed it a little. But anyways, Are you guys digging the Fei+Leeteuk couple?! If you are, Please check out my other fanfic which features the couple! Please read, comment and subscribe! <3

MY PRINCESS

OFFICE ROMANCE- New Fanfic coming Soon! Featuring Yeeun from the WG and Changmin of TVXQ.