Jia's Story Part 7: Goodbye Baby Pt 1

I Will Never Love You

After leaving the hospital for good, I somehow felt relieved, not cause I was finially out of that place but the fact that I am now free and get to reunite with the others was the reason. But there's a problem. It's Yuseok. He started all this mess and if it wasn't for him none of this wouldn't even happen and start a whole commotion with the press. As I sit here in the car on my way to the hotel, I thought of all the many things that has happened in my life after debuting. Being apart of the JYP family is an honor. I actually feel like their my own family here in Korea. I must admit being a chinese singer debuting in the Korean industry is sure tough and hard but I learnt a few things on my journey. The people have treated me so nicely and without my Miss A members with me I would literally be nothing. I'm just so thankful to have them by my side.

"Jia, we're here at the Seoul hotel now. I'm afraid you have to stay here for a few nights before leaving to go back to your original dorms with your members." Driver Park said ready to open my car door.

"Oh okay then. Thankyou for telling me" It was a shame knowing that I wouldn't see my Miss A members but I guess that's just the way it is.

________________________

HEECHUL'S POV:

As I pack my bags, My belongings and my clothes a thought just popped up in my head. Does she know? Does she know my true feeling's towards her? Day by day, night by night all I do is think of her but does she understand me? As the day's goes by I'm running out of time, Hoping that I will see her again for the last time. But how will I say this to her? I just couldn't say it to her through phone, it has to be at the right time and place. Just you wait Jia, I promise one day or some day we will be together hopefully. Am I making the right decision? I haven't even told my hyungs nor have I told Jia so how am I going to tell them? Only manager Lee knows cause he's the one I told first. I'm going to be honest here. I'm in love with Jia and no one would ever tear us apart. For those few weeks she's been in hospital I would usually check up on her and ask the doctor's how's she feeling. I know this may sound weird but I want her. I want her mine and no one else.

"Sir, We have some great news for you" Mr Park my informer told me while opening the door to my room.

"What is it? This better be something good" I mumbled

"Well to be honest it isn't good, But it's great news!" He said exagerating the word GREAT.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Yada Yada Yada. Hurry up and cut to the chase will you?" I said already annoyed

"Wll it is believed that Jia from Miss A is already out of the hospital" Mr Lee said with caused me jump from joy

"And as your private informer, I tracked down the place where she's staying at. It appears she's staying at the Seoul hotel, Room 609 at this very moment"  Mr Lee said who was quite on shock when he saw Heechul's eyes sparking from Joy

"Ah Mr Lee what would I do without you! I love you!!! Give Oppa a kiss!"

"Hm right Oh and no thanks. I have a WIFE!" Mr Lee said who seemed quite disgusted.

And with a blink, I went off. Chasing the girl of my dreams. Instead of taking the car, I ran.

_________________________

I'm bored. I finished taking a shower I finished eating my meal and now what do I do. It doesn't feel the same. I miss performing, I miss the JYP members but overall.........I Miss Him. But why him? Just when I was deep into thought, the doorbell rang. And the unexpected happened.

"Heechul" I said almost unhearble but more like a whisper. He seemed like he just ran a marathon or something. He was sweaty and was panting like crazy. He needed to catch a few more breaths before talking. But suddenly he stood up and there was an awkward silence. I couldn't bare look into his eyes, Cause just the sight of him made my heart flutter and my stomach get butterflies. I really don't know how to describe this feeling. Am I, In Love?

"Jia, Please Look at me" and there he broke off the silence and said my name.

"Yes, Heechul?" I said and tried to look into his eyes. His eyes told a story. They seemed like it was trying to tell me something.

"Ignore the media, Ignore your surroundings' and Ignore whatever that is in your mind. But listen to me. I may not be the most handsome person nor am I the best guy. But the guy that is standing right in front of you, Is in love. He's in love with this girl, Who has the most beautiful smile, The girl who dances amazingly well, The girl that makes this guy's heart flutter just by the thought of her. And you know what? This girl's the reason why this guy wakes up every morning feeling great about himself. And without this girl, He would be nothing. Because this girl, Is the reason why I'm here."

"Jia, Give me your hand" And with that I went on the floor and knealt on the ground with one knee. I was tearing up just by the sight of her angelic face.

"You promise me, That no matter what circumstance we're in, No matter how far apart we are but under any circumstances you will keep this promise. I may not be here with you forever but I will surely remember. Because the guy that is kneeling infront of you is a fool. He's a fool for loving a girl that he would never have. Because he Love's you very much.  And with this ring, I want you to keep my promise. And that is, That you will always cherish life the way it is. Life is Beautiful and the rest is still unwritten. You're journey is still unsolved and no matter where I am, Far or near dead or gone you will keep this promise. I love you Jia, and no one would ever break my love for you. You understand? As I place this ring on your finger, I want you to embrace life and keep my promise. I love you Jia"

Both couldn't hold it in anymore, And were both in tears. Their love was unbreakable, indescribable and invincible. And for the first time, The two confessed their love to each other without hesitation. And with that, Heechul entered her room and shut the door behind him. Making Love to her for the first and last time.

"Saranghae Jia" Heechul whispered into her ear.