Min's Story Part 7: We Got Married?

I Will Never Love You

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

"For God's sake Min! You are a young girl and you're already fooling around? How the hell do we explain this to the press" For the millionth time, That's all my manager has been telling me. But seriously it's just a kiss? Why do they care?

"Ok, That's enough Lee. I think Min has had enough scolding for the day, You may be excused now Lee, I just need to have a little chat with Min" Oh, Great. Now the bosses of all bosses JY Park is going to tell me off now.

I couldn't bear look at Manager Lee in the eye, How the hell do I look at JY Park. He kept this calm expression on his face but sooner or later he's going to burst out and release his anger on me. I just know it. While I sit on this chair in such a quiet room, All Jy Park was doing was walking back and forth with his arms behind his back. To break the awkwardness he suddenly spoke out.

"Min are you hiding something behind me that I don't know of?" JY Park said with this sympathetic look that made me scared from stress

"Aniyo"  Was all I can say. More like whisper.

"Then can you explain THIS!" I told you he was going to be angry. Actually he was furious. He threw this newspaper on the table which had a front heading saying 'Mysterious Lover?' Oh great. Not only do they have a picture of me kissing Mr Cool Guy but they took it at such an ugly angle that made me look bloated.

"Min it hasn't even been 4 years into your debut and you already broke your contract, I finally decided what to do with you" OMO is he going to fire me? Not now...........

"You broke the rules. You broke YOUR OWN contract and now you ruined your reputation. I don't even want to know who you kissed or who he is. I don't care if he was your long lost friend or your ahjussi's son or even if he was Prince William. Who ever that was I surely hate him for ruining not only your reputation and now JYP itself." Hearing these words kinda hurt me. Not physically but emotionally. I never saw him this angry before. JY Park was right what he said but to be honest, I couldn't face reality not now but never. The truth surely does hurt.

"That's why I got a plan"  His voice suddenly changed. Oh no, There's a catch.

"A Plan?" I said in confusion.

"Yes, You heard me right  Min a plan that would save you" He said with an evil grin which sure made him look like an ELF.

"Come meet me at the Seoul Cafe in exactly 30 minutes. Dress nice and don't be late!" and with that he just disappeared at the blink of an eye. He's nearly 40 and he still acts half his age. That's why he's the best boss ever! But anyway, He could of just waited for me, Like seriously.

I went down at the company dress rooms and decided to wear a plain beige dress with some killer heels that would not only make me look tall but it also compliments the plain outfit I'm about to wear. I fixed my hair, applied my makeup and straightened up my dress only realizing that 30 minutes has just passed.

_________________

I walked into the cafe and there wasn't that many people in the place. As I walked near the end I realized JY Park sitting down. As I approached him there were two men sitting down from across the table. One of the men, I didn't recognized and seem to old the other was young and I realized who he was. But why are they here?

"Take a seat Min" JY Park said patting the seat next to him. It was really awkward being the only girl surrounded by three men just eyeing on me. After sitting down comfortably, JY Park spoke up.

"Min, You know how I told you I have an idea of fixing up your scandal" JY Park said which made me quite curious

"Yes, I remember" I said confused

"Well, Here it is" I was quite confused with the assumption until the older man spoke up.

"Hello Min, Welcome to WE GOT MARRIED, Introducing your new husband!"

I looked at the man, Who was sitting next to the elderly man. Hm not too bad I guess.