Fei's Story Part 2: I'm Not A Gentlemen

I Will Never Love You

Fei and Leeteuk were drinking at the Soju Seoul Bar in Seoul. Both were having fun drinking and talking while Fei on the other hand forgot about her stalker, Yuseok. While both were having a good time, Fei challenged Leeteuk to a drinking game, Whoever drank more shots wins. Leeteuk on the other hand drank 5 shot glasses while Fei drank 7 shot glasses. Leeteuk was shocked of course, Not only was Fei beautiful but she was unique. Never in his whole entire life had he met a girl like her, Until now. Leeteuk admired Fei eating her korean BBQ while her hair was simple as well as her makeup, She was hella funny and wow was she an amazing drinker! Out of all the girls Leeteuk met, He would have to say Fei was different. Judge Fei and Snsd together, Leeteuk would have to say Fei was more and beyond further better then SNSD. As much as he loves the soshi girls, He would still pick Fei. Judging by the way she acts and dresses she was different, The girl of Leeteuk's dreams. "Hmm so tell me a bit about yourself, Mr Park" Fei said pointing at Leeteuk, "Um I'm not really good at answering these kind of questions! Why not just ask me any question and I'll be happy to answer them! C'mon!" Leeteuk said while leaning back on his chair. "Do you like me?!" Fei smirked. Leeteuk was surprised by the question, That he quickly leaned forward drinking more soju, "Wow what a straight up question!" Leeteuk said while scratching his head. Fei couldn't help but laugh to herself causing Leeteuk to blush, Bright red. "I'm only kidding! You told me to ask any question so I did!" Fei chuckled. But for some reason Leeteuk wanted to answer the question but why?! Does he already like her?!! "Hm Miss Wang Fei, I'll ask you a question then" Leeteuk said with a smirk, "Okay then" Fei said, Leaning back on her chair. "If you could marry anyone in the Korean Industry, Who would it be and why?!" Leeteuk questioned Fei, "Hmm I would have to say Choi Siwon. I follow him on twitter and he seems like a bright, Charismatic gentlemen! By the way he dresses and the way he talks, I respect him very much! Oh and he seems very Family orientated!" Fei said, Leeteuk was shocked. Not only was he surprised but really CHOI SIWON! HIS SUJU MEMEBER! But what Leeteuk didn't know was that Fei was only joking around seeing what Leeteuk's reaction was. Fei wondered if Leeteuk would change if she said those things about Choi Siwon. "Hmm ask me another question, Leeteuk!!" Fei said rolling up her sleeves while leaning forward. Wow was Fei unique, Leeteuk thought to herself. "Hmm what kind of guys are you into, Explain!" Leeteuk said. "Well first off all, I like a guy who shows maturity as well as a guy who has a unique side. A guy who has talent and not only cares about himself but others. Guys who have taste in clothing is a must as well as talent, Such as singing and cooking. A guy who is not afraid to do anything and anywhere for the girl he likes and would always have a helping hand for others, Arasseo!" Fei said. What Fei didn't know was that Leeteuk was typing her every word on his phone under the table, Lucky for him Heechul tought him how to text fast! "Yah! Enough of the questions, Let's play another drinking game!" Fei said, While pouring more soju in Leeteuk's Shot Glass. "One Shot?" Fei asked, Leeteuk nodded. Drink after Drink, Leeteuk felt queezy and dozed off dropping his head on the table. Aish Leeteuk, Your not a real man! Fei thought to herself. Fei wrote a small note, Attaching and sticking it on Leeteuk's forehead "BABO! How could you leave me paying the bill!". The only reason why Fei wrote that was for Leeteuk to feel bad cause it was funny seeing him all worked up, When in reality Fei cared for him as much as she cared about others. Fei walked out of the bar paying the bill and walked off to her car, Leaving Leeteuk passed out on the table.

                                                                                            X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X

Little by little the hours went by and Leeteuk was the only one in the bar. Leeteuk woke up only realizing that Fei was gone and that he was alone. 'Aish, I'm such a Babo!" Leeteuk said out loud, "Yep you said it!" The Ahjumma said who owned the bar pointing at his forehead. Leeteuk stared at the ahjumma wondering why she was pointing at his forehead when he realized Fei stuck a note "BABO! How could you leave me paying the bill!" Omo, I'm such a pumpkin head, WHY DID SHE PAY THE BILL, I'll never be a Gentlemen, I'm not able to reach Fei's standards of men! Leeteuk walked out of the bar feeling a light headed, Just when he was going to cross the road Leeteuk received a text message from an unknown number "Nobody Steal's My Girl, If it wasn't for you, I would've not done this" Leeteuk knew something was up, Fei's in trouble, He thought to himself. From there Leeteuk ran to the parking lot as fast as he could and just when he arrived, Something bad caught his eyes. "FEEEIIIII"

                                                         ~JIA'S CHAPTER WILL BE UP VERY SOON! YOU GUYS READY?!~

                                                                            ~DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ~