Fei's Story Part 5: Will you Accept My Heart?

I Will Never Love You

Earlier this morning Min, Left for Seoul to air the latest episode of Strong Heart, While Me and Suzy along with other k-pop stars are here staying at the Jeju Island resort. As I sit here alone in the sunny beach wearing this, I thought about all the things I've achieved throughout the years after I debuted. To be honest, I thought we wouldn't make it far but with the help of Jia, Min and Suzy we actually made it! Oh how I miss Jia. It's funny how I'm from China but made it to the Korean Industry without too much trouble. Just as I was in deep thoughts, Someone sat next to me on the sand which gave me a shock "OMO" I squealed. "Ni Hao, Still remember me Buttercup?!" The man said. His voice did sound familiar and by the looks of it, He did look handsome, Though I couldn't see his eyes, Due to his sunglasses. Without thinking, I slowly took off his glasses and gasp due to shock! "HANGENG! IS THAT YOU, I MISS YOU!!" I said while throwing myself onto him, Hugging him. "I miss you too Fei!, It's been so long and you still look so beautiful, As always!" He said throwing his arm around my shoulder. "Yah, Don't lie! So what brings you here in Korea! I'm so shocked your here!" I said with excitement. "Well, Even though things are tough with me and SM entertainment, They called me along with the other ex-member SUJU members to collaborate with a new song" Hangeng said. "Still Miss Me? Fei cause I miss you" Hangeng said with a smirk. "Yah, Of course I miss you! You're one of my bestfriends!" Fei said with laughter. "One of your bestfriends?" Yah!!" Hangeng said while pouting. "Only teasing, Hangeng oppa!". From there the two enjoyed each other talking on the beach, You see. Fei and Hangeng were really close friends back in China when they were both trainee's. They were so close that even people got them mistaken for lovers but they didn't care because they were comfortable around each other~

From there the weather started to get windy and I it was time to head back inside. "So Fei, Are you Busy tonight?" Hangeng said, While Scratching the back of his head. "Busy? Hm I don't think so. Waeyo?" I asked. "Well I was thinking if you wanted to--Hangeng was interrupted by a voice.

"HANGENG IS THAT YOU?" Shingdong screamed from the hotel lobby. "Aish" Hangeng muttered. From there Hangeng had no choice but to reunite with the other Suju members but he was still happy, Some shed tears other's were laughing, While Leeteuk was blankly staring at Fei? "Yah, Leeteuk, Still remember me?" Hangeng asked, "Of course I do!" Both hugged each other and Fei walked back to her resort room, Smiling. “Yah, Suzy are you awake?” Fei asked. “Mm” Suzy muttered, Aish she was sleepy. Poor girl. Since the day was long, Fei decided to call up Min and ask how she was, But there was no response. Her phone probably might be turned off. Since there was a park nearby, Fei decided to walk there. She sat on one of the swings and started swinging herself by using her feet. By then it started raining really hard and heavy, Fei got up and ran trying to avoid her hair and face getting wet. Whilst she was running someone caught her arm and pulled her to an embrace under an umbrella. Fei already knew who it was. Just by one single touch, She knew it was Hangeng. "How much times, Have I told you. Always take care of youself. I don't want you getting sick" Hangeng said still hugging Fei.

Fei looked up and saw Hangeng smiling at her, "What if we get some hot tea?" Hangeng said and brought her along to a nearby cafe. By then Fei's hair and clothes were soaked with rain water and Hangeng could tell she was cold. "Here" Hangeng gave his jacket, But by the time she could answer his jacket was already wrapped around her. "Wait here" Hangeng said and went out of the cafe. Fei wondered why he left, But he came back with something behind his back. "Stay there, Don't move!" Hangeng insisted. "Yah, What are you doing?!" Fei laughed. Just as Fei was going to say another word, Something stopped her. Hangeng was already behind her wrapping a necklace around her neck. "I know it's too late, But I remembered back when we were in China you were telling me about this necklace you saw at a store and how much you loved it. I wanted to give you this for a very long time now, But it was too late. I tried contacting you but you were too busy with your debut. Will you still accept this?" Fei turned around and starred at the necklace, How could he still remember, Fei longed for this necklace for years. "H-Hangeng..." Fei stuttered. Just as Hangeng was gonna say another word the waiter interrupted them which caused the two to glare at the waiter. "YAH" The two said in unison. At that moment, Fei and Hangeng chuckled to themselves "So will you accept" Hangeng said. "Accept what?" Fei said softly. "My Heart".............

_________________________________________________________________________

OMO! First Leeteuk, Now Hangeng D; Oh No what's going to happen to Leeteuk oppa! Did any of you guys notice where I got that necklace from?! keke

Now are you guys ready for the next clue:

Clue Three: He follow's 110 people on twitter ;)