Jia's Story Part 1: A Fun day Ruined

I Will Never Love You

Jia is Fierce, Hot and wow is she an awesome rapper for her band, Miss A. Originlly from China, Jia became a trainee for JYP. From there her fame rose big time, Attending many variety shows, Video Clips, Constant interviews and travelling all around the world. Jia is known for her hair color's that vary all the time. She had pink hair, lilac, brown, blonde, black and it is now a browny orange color. Many people see Jia as a bad girl but in reality, She is a very warm, pleasant and young lady who has a lot of potential.

Jia was on her way to the SM studio for Heechul's new music video 'M&D Close Ur Mouth'. As she was walking in the studio somebody pulled her and leaded her to a dark, empty hallway. It was Heechul. "Hi Jia" Heechul whispered, "Yah you scared me, Heechul!" Jia said while hitting his arm lightly. "Can we not film today, Let's have some fun! Let's runaway!" Heechul said with excitement. "Runaway? Have some fun? YAH! What are you thinking?!" Jia said with confusion. "Aish you're dirty! I'm not talking about that! Let's go to the summer fair, C'MON!" Heechul said with a grin. "B-B-But Heechul!" Jia stuttered. "No buts! Oh and give me your phone!", From there Heechul grabbed Jia's phone and turned it off, Only noticing that there were 4 missed calls and a text message saying "Code Red" from Fei but Sneaky Heechul didn't tell Jia, It didn't seem important anyway. Heechul held Jia's arm and ran off outside, "Hold on Jia, Hold onto me tight!" Heechul said giving Jia a bright smile. From there Heechul was riding a vintage bicycle while Jia was wrapping her arm's around Heechul's waist. "Out of all the people, Why did you choose me, to come to the summer fair with you! Yah Heechul remember the media might catch us together" Jia said, "Jia, I chose you because your different. Your nice, smart and your easy to get along with, Oh and don't worry I brought fancy mask along with me so we can wear them to the fair" Heechul said. "What O_O, Heechul that isn't enough!" Jia screamed. "Yah! Calm down!" Heechul said.

"We're here!" Heechul screamed with excitement. The Summer Festival was big, bright and looked fun. There were many couples at the fair and plenty of rides. Cotton Candy, Bright Color's, A Ferris Wheel and entertainment were there! "This look's fun!" Jia said, "I know it does, Now C'mon, Oh and wear this mask!" Heechul said while putting the mask on Jia's face. After 45 minutes into the Summer Fair, Heechul and Jia decided to buy some cotton candy and decided to eat it on the Ferris wheel. "Wow look at the view, It's Beautiful!" Jia said while munching on her cotton candy. "Yes I know, Beautiful like you" Heechul said, Staring at Jia who was admiring the view. "Huh, Did you say something Heechul?" Jia asked, While tilting her head to the right. "N-N-Nothing Jia! Jeez check you ears next time!" Heechul said trying to give in a smile. "Aish Heechul you're so mean!" She said while pouting. Heechul was admiring Jia, For the whole ride all he could ever concentrate on was her face, It was so unique. Unlike other k-pop celebrites who practically have the same style, Heechul thought that Jia couldn't see him staring at her by the mask covering his face, But he was wrong. "YAH Heechul, Stop staring at me!" Jia said.

It was already 6:00pm and Jia and Heechul decided to catch the taxi on the way back to the SM studio leaving Heechul's bike at the fair. After 10 minutes into the taxi ride, It was quite traffic so the ride was moving slow. Jia asked for her phone back from Heechul and he gladly gave it back. "Heechul" Jia said in a soft voice, "Yes, Jia" Heechul said smiling until he turned around slowly breaking off the smile when he saw Jia pointing to the phone. "Oh Jia, About that. I didn't tell you because I just wanted to have fun with y-- "ENOUGH HEECHUL, I TRUSTED YOU, AND YOU BROKE OFF MY TRUST" Jia said while screaming at Heechul. "But, Jia! It's not like Fei need's your help! She just left 4 missed calls and a text message that only had 2 words in it!" Heechul argued. "I DON'T CARE HEECHUL! Stop claiming that you know me so well! If something BAD happens it's all your fault!" and with that Jia left the taxi and started walking, Leaving Heechul in the taxi.

What Heechul didn't know is that when Fei send's a text message saying Code Red to any of the Miss A member's it mean's that Yuseok (Fei's Stalker) is back and Fei desperately need's help before he takes action.