It Can't Be.

I Will Never Love You

Min was on the verge of having a mental breakdown. First the scandal with the kiss and now this. "Hold Up, You want me to go on WGM! WITH HIM?" Min pointed at the young man as if he was some stranger to her. "Yes, Min. Him. It's the only way to fix up your kiss scandal' JYP exaggerated the two words 'Kiss Scandal' which made Min want to pull off his hair. "But out of all people, why HIM!" this time Min was raising her voice causing the whole cafe to stare at her. "If you don't want to go on WGM with me, It's fine. Up to you" said the young man who was supposedly going to be her husband for the show. "Well good, Cause I don't want to!" standing up furiously and bowing before leaving, Min headed towards the door but was stopped from JYP grabbing her arm. "Look, All I can say is please think about this. It's the only way, and you know it" Min knew that he was right. But surely, This wasn't stopping her. Storming out of the cafe, Min headed to the park to catch up on some fresh air.

Sitting on the park bench, Min took another deep breath and admired the beautiful landscape. The green grass, the blue sky, and the fresh air took all her problems away. "Why does it have to be this way" Min said to herself before throwing a pebble into the lake. Just then, Her phone rang. It was a text message:

"Meet me at the Star Cafe, Let's have a chat. Don't worry JYP's not here."

"Oh great. Didn't he get the message already. I don't want to be with him on WGM" Min mumbled to herself before heading off. The cafe was not too far, Only a minutes walking distance to the park and back. Opening the door to the cafe, There wasn't many people. Actually there wasn't any at all, Despite the staff and him of course. "What do you want?" Min said already being impatient. "Have a seat" he said, which Min did. "How are you?" said the young man, causing Min to roll her eyes. "How am I? HOW AM I? I feel horrible, Thankyou" Min highered her voice with a tone of sarcasm. "Thank God" he mumbled to himself. "What do you mean?" Min looked at him, This time with a death glare. "Why do you think the cafe is empty?" Min looked around the cafe and realized that even the staff were gone. He continued "If it you didn't have such a loud mouth, I wouldn't have hired the cafe to be this empty". With anger showing on her face, Min was about to explode."You know that's what I hate about you. Your so straightforward and arrogant!" and with that Min stood up and was about to leave before getting holded back. With her back facing him, he spoke up and said the most unexpected words "How was the kiss?" Min turned around, and eyed him. "What's in it for you. Why do you care?" Min said trying to hold in her anger. "I need to tell you something" this time his tone had changed. From an arrogant tone to a more soft tone. Min looked at him, as if she was lost. His behavior changed all of a sudden. Sitting down again he spoke up "That story, You told on strong heart. About that so called 'Mr Cool Guy' Min's heart was thumping and her mood all of a sudden changed. "That wasn't me" staring deep into his eyes min spoke up "Of course, It wasn't you. He would never be you, Leejoon" Min hissed.

"But, I was the one who kissed you". There was an awkward silence. Kissed me? You played me. Pretending you were him. Min was on the verge of crying but her anger was stopping her. "You what? You lied, and you kissed me. Pretending you were him, HOW DARE YOU!" stepping back, Min didn't want to go near him. She didn't even want to look at him. Without looking but staring on the floor instead, Min spoke up "Why would you do such a thing. Playing on a girl's heart. Is cruel, Your CRUEL" those words hurted Leejoon. He didn't mean to hurt her, he just wanted to love her. "I LOVE YOU OKAY? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR. FROM THE MOMENT, I SAW YOU WITH HONGKI, I FELT JEALOUS AND KISSED YOU" with tears pouring out min stared at him "So your saying, It was him.............Mr Cool Guy, Is Lee Hongki?"

_________________________ 

Happy Valentines Day! Sorry for being so late!~