Min's Story Part 1: Mr Cool Guy

I Will Never Love You

Lee Min Young. Also known as Min. She is the Lead Vocalist and Main dancer of the hottest k-pop girl group Miss A. Despite her young age of only 20 years old, Min's fame has rose thoughtout the months. She has appeared in many variety shows as well as hectic interiviews around the clock. Min is known for her loud yet cheerful personality as well as her cute height, Being the smallest of Miss A.

Min was on her way back to the dorms after finishing off her film. She was tired and needed some rest, Until her Van broke down in the middle of the Seoul highways. "Aish really, C'MON!, Driver Kim Please hurry up!" Min complained. Min needed some sleep fast or else she would past out anytime soon, Not to mention she was hungry and needed something to eat. After 15 minutes of stuggling in the highway the Van finially came into action and started driving again. It was only 5:30pm and Min decided to order at a burger joint before going back home. Getting out of the Van, Min wore sunglasses and a hoodie to cover her face, "Ugh just my luck" Min said staring at the long line at burger king, After waiting for 5 long minutes Min finially got to order. "Hi can I please order a large cheesburger meal, Not to harsh on the cheese, please" Min ordered. Min waited next to counter when she saw a man next to her complaining about his food; "YAH What did I tell you! I don't want any Cheese, I DEMAND A refund, And another serve!" the mysterious man ordered. "Aish what a drama queen, Pfft, Who doesn't like cheese" Min complained only realizing the mysterious man heard her. "Yah, You there, What is your problem!" The mysterious man said. Min eyed him from head to toe, He wore jogging pants and a jumper while a hoodie was covering his head, Not to mention he also wore sunglasses to cover his eyes. "Aish Isn't it obvious, Mr Cool Guy..Jeez" Min scoffed, "Yah am I meant to take that as a compliment Miss Babo" The man yelled. Just as Min was going to say something back the counter lady interuppted her- "Your order is ready, That would be $9:95" Min payed and decided to sit at one of the tables at the corner of the burger joint. She ate to herself and man was she hungry. She bit her fat, juicy cheeseburger and drank her cold chilled Coke. After 1 minute into eating she saw "Mr Cool Guy" eating across from the table she was sitting at. She couldn't see his face properly as he was to busy munching on his burger, She noticed him eating picking out the veggies from his burger and only ate the meat patty! "What guy does that! He would've just ordered a meat patty if he picks it out like that! Min said to herself.

                                                                                            X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X

After eating, Min left the burger joint and was on her way to the parking lot to enter the Van when she noticed 'Mr Cool Guy' screaming at his phone. Not only was he a picky eater but he had a hot temper as well! Min was irritated by his sounds and shouted "YAH SHUTUP WILL YOU!". Mr cool guy instantly threw his phone into his jumper pocket and walked towards Min like a ganster, He then shouted at her "YAH WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" Mr Cool Guy shouted, "Aish" Min scratched her head "ISN'T IT OBVIOUS YOU, ARE MY PROBLEM! From the moment I encountered you at the Food line all you did was complain, Aish you are worser then a fat ahjumma selling hot cakes in the streets!" Min smirked while pointing at the man. The man was about to hit Min when he reazlized he was about to hit a girl, So he quickly stopped and hit Min's shoulder lightly and walked off giving a warning "I HATE YOU, You know that! If I ever see you again I will get my lawyer on you!" He said and walked off to his car. Aish, Who does this man think's he is. Anyways who cares, I'm the incredible Min of Miss A, I could get a million lawyers on him! From there Min walked off into the Van, Only realizing that she remembered something. She could tell this story on Strong Heart, So 'Mr Cool Guy' could feel ashamed and notice who he was messing with!

Sorry for the Short Chapter kekeke. Who do you think Is 'Mr Cool Guy'?! Get ready for Fei's story PART 2!~