Taeyeon's Past II

Unhoped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, this is the last one. How do you solve this equation?” I sighed looking at the problem at hand. I didn’t find the equation hard. Frankly, it’s really easy. But what’s bothering me at the moment was the close proximity I have with the most hateful boy I’ve met.

“Can you move away? You’re distracting me.” I said without looking at him. I feel that if I move a even just a bit our heads would collide and I don’t like that.

“I’m trying to learn here. How am I supposed to see you do the equation if I’m not this close?”

“I’ll show you after I’m done. Move it.” I snapped at him. Wrong move. The moment I wiped my head towards him I felt his lips brushed against my forehead. I automatically lean backward covering my forehead. He on the other hand didn’t mimic my surprise. He just wiped his lips with back of his hand.

“Ew, I just tasted your sweat.” I felt my cheeks burn in flames.

“It’s because it’s hot. That’s why I told you to move.”

He smirked at me. “Yeah, I’m hot. Sorry about that. I can’t control it.” I almost yanked his head down. But I’m still feeling a little weak from the previous collision. I decided to grab my pen and just do the damn equation so this whole thing would just end faster. My hands are shaking.

“Hey, what’s wrong? I was waiting for a comeback.” He peered under my lashes. His face is closer than before.

“Huh?”

“I said I was hot, you didn’t retort. Does that mean you agree?” He grinned teasingly and I felt the burning feeling from my cheeks again. I was about to open my mouth to say something. What am I going to say? I looked away and back into the paper I’m solving.

His booming laugh resonated in the whole library. Many students glared at us and the teacher scolded us as well. Why do I have to be glared at and scolded just because of this fool?

“It’s done. Now stop following me.” I placed the paper in front of him and stood instantly. I was moving out the chair when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

“Bye, Taeyeon. See you tomorrow.” He smiled. Not a teasing smile. Just a regular smile. I like it. Hmm? I yanked his hand off me.

“Don’t pester me again.” I walked away and for the nth time since I’ve been with him I felt that my cheeks are on fire.

 

 

 

 

The next day, just as I expected, the fool won’t leave me alone. “Stop following me.” He halted and raised both his hands up.

“I’m not. I’m following Tiffany.” He pointed at my friend walking beside me.

“Don’t drag me in your stalking tendencies you clown.” Tiffany glared at him and I accidentally let out a chuckle.

I saw his face lit up for a second upon hearing me, but I guess it’s just my imagination because the next thing he did was glare at me. “Hey, I asked you to tutor me. What kind of tutoring finishes in one session?”

“You’re on the same class as I am. You don’t need tutoring. Besides, all the equations or problems you give me are not even in our curriculum.”

“I already told you that I don’t need it. I’m just simple testing you. I still don’t think you should be the top student in our class.”

“What is wrong with you? Would you just give her a break? Go pester someone else.” It was Tiffany’s turn to snap. That’s expected. She’s more short-tempered than I am.

“Just admit it. You cheated.” I gawked at him. Tiffany did as well. He’s still thinking that? After yesterday?

“I’ve had it! Let’s go. I’ll ing show you how ing genius I am. You ing fool.” I grabbed his wrist and yanked him to come with me. Damn it. I really hated being accused of something I didn’t do. And this guy’s just pushing my button since the first time I saw him.

I led him to the library where there are few students lingering. “What now? Test me all you want. I can answer every question, I can solve every problem. Do your worst.”

I don’t know why I’m so affected by this. People’s opinion doesn’t bother me before. Damn it. I hate the feeling of being boastful since I have nothing to boast for. But this guy… This guy… He’s really hateful. He didn’t say anything. He just stood there in front of me with a triumphant grin. I almost slapped it off.

He turned around and looked for books. I followed him with my gaze. What’s up with him? Doing everything he liked. His parents must have spoiled him very much. Damn it. The thought of parents spoiling their kids… My heart felt heavy in an instant.

I was trying to look for a place to sit and loom in depression when I heard someone called my name. I looked around and saw Mr. Jerk signaling me to come to where he is. I sighed before walking towards him. I don’t know what got me to walk his way. Maybe it’s the way he looked. He’s like a kid calling for attention.

“What is it?”

“Look.” He handed me the book in his hand. It’s a comic book.

“What the hell? They have books like this in the library?” He snickered.

“Of course not. This is mine. I brought this yesterday and left it here. It’s pretty heavy if I put it back on my bag so yeah this is mine. You want to read it?” I gaped at him. He’s unbelievable.

“This is prohibited in the school you know.”

“I know. I read the manual.”

“Then why did you bring it.”

“When I’m bored of course. This book is funny. You should read it.”

“You mean you were lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter