Chapter 12

Life Isn't a FanFic

Chunji was in his room waiting for Byunghun to get ready. He was checking on his fics while listening to music when Byunghun suddenly came in. He quickly closed his laptop and looked at Byunghun. Big mistake. Byunghun had clearly just finished bathing, owing to the fact that his hair was still somewhat wet. A drop of water made its way down from his hair, to his face, to his neck, and down to the depths of his clothes. Chunji traced its path with it's eyes, and just before they could travel down any further, he got down and pretended to tie his shoes to avoid suspicion.

Byunghun walked over to him and said, "You ready?", smiling down at him. Chunji's insides melted as soon as he saw that smile. 

"Yeah. You sure you don't wanna dry your hair first though?", asked Chunji. Because you look absolutely hot with wet hair, and I don't think I'll be able to take that much hotness. 

Byunghun just shrugged and said, "Nah. It'll take too much time", as he combed his hands through his hair. 

Chunji cleared his throat and said, "Well... let's get going then. Where are we going exactly he asked?". Byunghun simply shrugged and winked, as if to say, "You'll see."

 

A few minutes later they were outside a famous karaoke place near the school. It didn't look like much from the outside, a simple sign that bore the name of the establishment, and a flashing neon sign that said 'open.' 

"I figured, since you like singing, I'd take you here. I heard the place is nice, and they also serve food," said Byunghun. 

"Let's go in then," said Chunji, smiling. They pushed open the door and went inside. The inside was definitely something he was not expecting. Whereas the outside seemed very simple, everything inside was just loud; From the furniture, to the decor, and finally to the colors. Chunji's mouth hung open in awe. While he was too busy admiring the decorations inside, Byunghun was renting a karaoke room. Soon, he felt someone poking his shoulder, and saw that it was Byunghun. He was in front of a room, beckoning for Chunji to come. Chunji walked towards him and they both entered the room.

Iniside, were several couches, a small table, and (of course) a karaoke machine. The room was dimly lit by mini disco lights. Chunji and Byunghun took there seats and soon they were flipping through the pages of the song book to see what they wanted to sing. 

The next hour was filled with laughter, and cheers from both of them. They cheered for the other (and occasionally for themselves) when they were singing. Sometimes Chunji would pick girl group songs, and Byunghun would stand up and start dancing. Chunji found this absolutely hilarious, and at times, strangely y. After an hour, they both collapsed on the couches, laughing. They decided that they'd order some food, since they were hungry from all the partying, and singing. 

When their food had arrived, they ate and occasionally told each other jokes. After they did, they went back to singing. Chunji put on GOT7's 'Stop Stop It', and started singing, while Byunghun would rap. During the chorus, Byunghun would start dancing, doing the pelvis part of the dance smoothly, and making perfect body waves. At one point when the lyrics said something about hugging, he ran over to Chunji ad hugged him tight. Chunji's face turned bright red, and Byunghun would have noticed, had it not been for the dim lights, and the fact that he was so into the dance, so Chunji was thankful for that.

After another hour, they were both worn out, especially Byunghun. They were both seated on the couch, side by side. Unconsciously, Chunji put his head on Byunghun's shoulder. Byunghun didn't even flinch. Instead, he adjusted his position so that Chunji was comfortable. A hundred butterflies were suddenly flying inside of Chunji's stomach. The moment just felt like pure bliss. Never in his life had he thought that that moment would actually happen. As quickly as Byunghun adjusted his position for Chunji, bitter thoughts creeped into Chunji's mind. 

Stop this. You have to stop or you'll hurt more. Chunji sat up and got the song book in an attempt to find an excuse for getting up so suddenly. He flipped through the pages until he found a song that he wanted to sing. Maybe I can let everything I'm feeling out by singing. He had never tried singing his feelings out, and he wasn't originally planning on doing it, yet there he was, standing up, with the mic in hand, as 4Men's 'Erase' played. 

Nunchichaelkka malmotago

As the song played, Chunji started putting his heart into it. Putting every bitter thought and feeling into the song. As he got to the chorus, Byunghun sat up. Chunji was oblivious to everything around him. All he knew and cared about at that moment was singing everything out. The song was about to end, and Byunghun was getting ready to give Chunji a standing ovation, when Chunji's voice suddenly cracked. He saw Chunji close his eyes as a single tear streamed down his face. Chunji finished the song, his voice, almost a whisper, and sat down on the couch. 

"Hey, you okay?," asked Byunghun, as he wrapped his arm around Chunji's shoulder. 

Chunji hurriedly wiped away his tears and said, "Yeah. I'm fine. I just- I got lost in the song, I guess. C'mon," he said, "We better get back to the dormitory." With that, they both stood up, and left.

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So here's chapter 12 :3 I feel like my chapters are getting crappier by the moment, and I'm really sorry for that ;; Anyway, please comment and tell me what you thought of it, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. To all my readers, I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3 Thank you OuO Byeeeeeeeeeeeee -u-