Chapter 7

Life Isn't a FanFic

OMG a cliffhanger! Update soon please!

Still waiting for an update. PLease update soon author-nim :(

NEXT CHAPTER PLEAAAASE

As Chunji scrolled down the seemingly endless comments involving his readers wanting him to update his fanfics, he couldn't help but feel guilty. He wanted to update his fics, but nothing came to his mind. All he could think about was how Byunghun and Bora were now officially together. Byunghun and Bora together, holding hands, cuddling, kissing. Every thought that ran through Chunji's mind, resulted in a tear falling down. 

Chunji's sentimental moment was suddenly  interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on his door. Must be Byunghun. I bet he wants to talk about how perfectly his date went. He quickly wiped away his tears, closed his laptop, and after regaining his composure, opened the door. He was surprised to see Changjo outside. 

"Uhh... Ricky's not here", said Chunji.

"I know. I'm here to see you", said Changjo.

"Why?", asked Chunji.

"You seem even more down than usual. You've still got feelings for Byunghun, don't you?", asked Changjo. Chunji didn't answer. Instead he sat down on his bed and buried his face in his hands. Changjo closed the door, and walked over to where he was, and sat beside him. Changjo could hear Chunji sobbing. He wrapped his arm around Chunji and pulled him closer. Changjo felt a weight on his shoulder, and felt wet drops on his shirt; Chunji was crying. 

"You know what, I don't even get why you're crying so much. You and Byunghun were never together in the first place. It's been a month Chunji. You're not yourself. It's time to get over it", said Changjo. He wasn't trying to sound mean, but he knew that he had to for Chunji. 

Chunji sat straight, wiped away his tears, and mumbled, "Thanks Changjo", as he smiled. 

"C'mon", said Changjo, standing up, "Let's go get you some coffee".

"Can we have milk tea instead?", asked Chunji.

"Sure. Let me just text Ricky, so he'll know where to find us", said Changjo.

 

"OHMYGOD THIS MILKTEA IS AMAZING!", cried Ricky. Changjo chuckled and pinched his boyfriend's cheeks. 

"That's what you say everytime you drink milktea", said Chunji, smiling. 

"I know", said Ricky, "BECAUSE MILKTEA IS ALWAYS AMAZING!". The whole time Chunji hung out with Ricky and Changjo, he felt at ease. He felt like nothing could ruin that moment, and he almost forgot about the thing about Byunghun. 

Almost. As they were all sipping their milktea, Chunji noticed two people from his peripheral vision ordering milktea. A moment later the two people approached them.

"Hey guys", said Byunghun. Great.

"Hey Byunghun", they said. Changjo and Ricky were looking at Chunji to see how he was doing. Chunji was doing his best to not look as if he was hurt, and fortunately for him, it seemed to be working. 

"Mind if we sit with you guys?", asked Byunghun. 

"Sure", said Chunji. No. Please don't.

Byunghun and Bora grabbed two seats and positioned themselves next to Chunji, Byunghun being on Chunji's right. As soon as they were comfortable, they started cuddling each other, and pinching each other's cheeks. Chunji was struggling to keep his facade up, but he knew that at any moment now, it was going to fail. Chuni got out his phone and pretended to read a text.

"So, something came up. I gotta go guys. Bye", said Chunji, standing up.

"What? But Channiiieeeee, we just got here", said Byunghun, pouting.

Can you not? "I'm realy sorry guys. It's kinda urgent", he said, and with that he left, running. 

Once he knew he was out of their sight, Chunji slowed down. He looked around and saw that he was in another part of the mall. With a sigh, he just started walking to wherever his feet would take him. After a few minutes, he found himself in front of the bookstore. Might as well. Chunji entered the bookstore and was in awe at the number of books inside. Chunji loved books. They were the reason why he chose to start writing fanfics in the first place.

It's been a while since I bought a new book. Chunji looked at his wallet and, thankfully, saw that he still had enough money to buy a book. He picked a book and saw that it was the last one, and as he was reaching for it, someone else was doing the same thing. Their hands touched and Chunji looked at who it was. It was...

"Oh, were you going to buy this book?", the guy asked.

... someone jaw-droppingly handsome.

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So yeah chapter 7 :3 Who is the guy in the last part? All in good time :3 mehehehehe Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. To all my readers, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Byeeeeeeeeeeee -u-