Chapter 17

Life Isn't a FanFic

Chunji was taken aback by Byunghun's sudden action, but soon enough, he melted into the kiss. He always thought this moment would never happen, and yet here it was, happening. Byunghun cupped Chunji's face with his hand and pulled his face closer, kissing him deeper. Chunji continued kissing Byunghun back. Chunji felt like he was on cloud nine, and yet, he knew that he had to stop.

"Byunghun," he said, pulling back, "Byunghun, stop."

Byunghun pulled away and, with a confused look, asked, "What's wrong?"

"This," said Chunji, "This is wrong. Why are you suddenly kissing me like that? And right after you broke up with Bora."

"Because I love you Channie," said Byunghun.

"Do you really? Or do you just want to forget about Bora?" asked Chunji, with tears in his eyes.

Byunghun cupped Chunji's face and said, "I do love you Channie, I swear. I-I was too dense to even realize it, and maybe if I did, I thought it was crazy. But now- Now I'm sure. I'm sorry if I hurt you back then. I'm sorry Channie. Will you forgive me? Will you give me a chance?"

Chunji looked down, and thought. After a while, he looked at Byunghun in the eyes and smiled. "You don't have to apologize for anything Byunghun. As for that chance...." Chunji simply smiled.

"So is that a yes?" asked Byunghun, his face beaming. Chunji nodded. Byunghun was filled with joy. He immediately kissed Chunji, before he realized what he just did. "Oh, I'm really sorry Channie, I-"

"Hey, it's fine. I kinda liked it anyway," said Chunji as a faint pink blush crept up his cheeks. Byunghun smiled and kissed Chunji again, this time, longer. Chunji was kissing Byunghun back, as he wrapped his arms around Byunghun's neck to pull him closer. After a while, they broke away from each other.

"I love you Channie," said Byunghun.

"I love you too Byunghun," said Chunji.

Suddenly they heard someone knocking on the door. They had almost completely forgotten about their other friends who had gotten out earlier. Chunji yelled, "Come in!" The door opened and Changjo, Ricky, Niel, and C.A.P, entered the room. Niel and C.A.P. sat beside Chunji and Byunghun, and the other two sat on RIcky's bed. 

"Sooooo, what'd we miss?" asked Ricky. Chunji looked at Byunghun, mentally asking the other if they should. Byunghun simply slipped his hand into Chunji's and smiled.

 

 

"HAPPY ENDING YAY!"

"Aww this is too cute! Too bad it had to end though :("

Chunji had just finished one of his fics, and was looking through the comments, when he felt someone's arms wrap around his shoulders.

"Whatcha got there?" aked Byunghun.

Chunji hurriedly closed his laptop, and turned around. "Uhhh, nothing," he said.

Byunghun just chuckled. "You never told me you wrote fanfics. More importantly, you never told me that you're actually 'Byungs1123'."

Chunji groaned and slammed his head on his table. "I didn't want you to know because-" he said, breaking off.

"Because what?" asked Byunghun.

"Because most of it is me fantasizing about us," mumbled Chunji.

"What? I didn't quite get that," said Byunghun with a smirk. Chunji slapped his arm. "Hey!" said Byunghun, chuckling. He backhugged Chunji and kissed his cheek. "Look at it this way. You don't have to fantasize about us anymore, because we are actually together now."

Chunji blushed and kissed Byunghun. "I love you Byunghun."

"I love you too Channie," replied Byunghun. "Now, how about you let me read your fanfics now?" teased Byunghun.

Chunji slapped his arm playfully and said, "Don't push it," as he opened his laptop anyway. "They aren't that good, so don't judge me."

Byunghun scoffed. "Says the guy who has a thousand subscribers. Anyway, which one do you recommend I read first?"

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey c: I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER. IT'S JUST ACADEMICS, AND MY ORGANIZATION, AND DORMITORY EVENTS ARE A LOT TO HANDLE. Anyway, I know it's not much, but I hope you still like it. Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. To all my readers, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Thank you <3 Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee