Chapter 22

Life Isn't a FanFic

"YOU DID WHAT?!" exclaimed Ricky and Changjo at the same time.

"Shh keep it down!" said Chunji through gritted teeth.

"Chunji, why would you lie to Byunghun about having a boyfriend?" asked Ricky.

"I- I don't know. It just sort of slipped out. The lie, I mean." said Chunji.

"Well are you actually planning on telling him the truth?" Changjo asked.

"The truth about him not having a boyfriend, or about him still having feelings for Byunghun?" teased Ricky.

"YAH! I don't- Look, I don't think I can bring myself to tell him that I don't actually have a boyfriend. And as for those feelings," Chunji paused, "I'm still trying to figure them out." Chunji sighed and put his head in his hands. "I don't want to have to get hurt again," he murmured.

"There's no guarantee that you won't. But if you love Byunghun that much, I'd say it's worth a shot." said Ricky.

"Easy for you to say; You two are perfectly happy with each other," said Chunji, gesturing to the couple in front of him.

"Hey, it wasn't always sunshine and rainbows. We've had our own personal stormy days, but we got through them. Together." said Changjo.

Chunji rolled his eyes. Honestly, he was happy for both Changjo and Ricky, who had been together for five years now, but sometimes he couldn't handle how cheesy they were. Besides, he had other things to worry about, like how he was supposed to tell Byunghun the truth.

 

Byunghun was sound asleep in his room when he heard someone banging on his door. He got up and opened the door, still half-asleep, and found Chunji outside.

"Uhm uh.. you uh.." said Chunji, keeping his eyes away from Byunghun. Byunghun looked at him with a questioning face, then realized that all he was wearing were his boxers.

"Oh sh-" said Byunghun, as he quickly closed the door and put some clothes on. He opened the door to see Chunji still standing outside his door. "Hey, what's up?" he asked.

"Oh, I thought I'd ask you to hang out with me and Kwangsoo today" said Chunji.

"Oh, um" said Byunghun, hesitantly.

"Please" begged Chunji.

"Yeah, sure. Just let me go get ready", said Byunghun, smiling.

 

A few minutes later they were at an amusement park. "Hey," said Byunghun, "Weren't we supposed to wait for Kwangsoo?"

"Oh, something came up, and he told me that he'd catch up later", said Chunji.

Alone time with Chunji? Don't mind if I do. "Well, which ride do you want to go on first then?"

The spent the entire day going around the amusement park, riding every ride, eating at every food kiosk, and even buying some cute accessories for each other as a joke. Chunji bought a big red bow for Byunghun, and got a pair of cute little dog ears from him. They even took a few selcas here and there, and also had their picture taken at some photo booths. They started walking towards the nearby park, talking, laughing, and still wearing the accessories that they bought for each other. They sat down on a bench and settled down.

"Hey, aren't you going to text Kwangsoo where we are?" asked Byunghun.

"Oh, yeah. Actually, Byunghun... um, the thing is... there never was a Kwangsoo," admitted Chunji.

"What do you mean?" asked Byunghun.

"I mean, I lied to you about having a boyfriend. I'm sorry," said Chunji. Before he knew it, Byunghun had his lips pressed to his. And soon enough, he began kissing Byunghun back. At that moment, Chunji realized, his life wasn't like his fanfics. His life right now, with Byunghun and his friends, was something better.

 

4 months later

"Was. Something. Better," Chunji murmured under his breath, as he typed the last few words of his fanfic. He heard someone knocking on their door and it opened to reveal Byunghun, with an adorable stuffed penguin toy in one hand, and a smile on his face.

"Hey," he said as he walked towards Chunji and gave him a kiss,"I got this for you."

"Byunghun, that's so sweet. Thank you," said Chunji, as he gave his boyfriend another kiss.

"You ready to go?" Byunghun asked.

"Yeah, just let me finish this up," said Chunji as he pressed 'save'.

"What's that one about?" asked Byunghun.

"Us" said Chunji, with a smile. "C'mon let's go. I'll let you read it later when we come back."

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So this fic is finally finished (Hooray!) I want to thank you guys for supporting me and this fanfic even though I know it's pretty crappy and I don't update that fast. So I hope you enjoyed reading this fanfic, please comment, subscribe if you haven't and upvote. If you want you can also check out my other stories OuO I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 THANKS FOR READING <3

P.S. Currently obsessed with Monsta X right now, especially Kihyun <3 He's too cute, I swear. And his voice <3 KIHYUN <3