Chapter 15

Life Isn't a FanFic

Chunji walked away from Byunghun, his tears streaming down from his face, and let his feet take him wherever. He kept his head down as to avoid making eye contact with anyone. Byunghun's words still rang loudly in his ears, and every time he heard them, it would hurt; a lot.

That's all I can, and probably will be: your best friend..... Best friend....... I can't force myself to like you.

His tears kept streaming out of his eyes. He felt weak, and he felt like giving up. His knees started to buckle, and his legs gave way due to exhaustion. Before he could hit th ground, someone caught him. He looked up to see that it was Myungsoo.

"Hey. You okay?" asked Myungsoo.

Chunji quickly got up, and wiped the tears off of his face. "Yeah, I'm fine," he lied. As soon as he stood up straight though, his knees buckled once more. He decided to just sit down on the sidewalk. 

Myungsoo sat down beside him. "Chunji," he said, looking at Chunji very seriously, "I'll ask you again. Are you okay?" 

Chunji pursed his lips ad shook his head. Before he could help himself he broke down in front of Myungsoo. He put his head on his knees and just started crying. He felt a weight on his shoulders, and looked up to see that Myungsoo had wrapped his arm around him. He pulled Chunji closer, and gently moved his head on his shoulder. 

Chunji just kept crying as Myungsoo rubbed his arm in a comforting gesture, and tried to make him calm down. "Chunji-ah, what happened?" he asked.

Before Chunji could even think about whether or not he'd do it, he started telling Myungsoo everything. How he liked, and possibly loved Byunghun, how jealous he would get when he saw Byunghun with Bora, how he tried to shove all his feelings down and failed, how Byunghun found out, and what Byunghun told him just recently.

The whole time, the expression on Myungsoo's face stayed the same. He didn't say anything for a while, as he tried to process everything Chunji just said. "I'm sorry," said Chunji, "I really shouldn't be telling you this. I just- I just really had to let that all out."

"Hey it's fine," said Myungsoo, smiling, "I was, and am, willing to listen anyway. I'm right here for you, okay?"

Seeing that smile, and hearing those words made Chunji feel at ease. Before he knew it, he was kissing Myungsoo on the lips. He could feel butterflies in his stomach as he did so. Three seconds later, he pulled away. "I-I am so sorry Myungsoo. I-I didn't know what got into me. I was- I'm so sorry," he said, when he realized what he had done.

Myungsoo, who was taken by surprise at first, chuckled and said, "It's fine. Truth be told, I'd been waiting for that to happen."

"W-What do you mean?" asked Chunji.

"I like you Chunji. I really, really do like you," said Myungsoo. He took a deep breath and continued. "I know you're still trying to get over Byunghun, and I won't rush you. But when you do, I'll be right here, waiting,," he said.

Chunji's face heated up, and he knew he was blushing. He felt butterflies in his stomach. Just give him a chance. But I'm not really sure about what I feel about him. Maybe you'll find out soon. UGH! Chunji looked at Myungsoo and said, "Thanks Myungsoo. I'll-I'll keep that in mind."

Myungsoo smiled and got up. He held his hand out to Chunji and said, "C'mon, let's go somewhere."

"Where exactly are we going?" asked Chunji.

Myungsoo shrugged and said, "Anywhere, I guess. I'm not really sure yet. But if you don't want to it's fine."

Chunji took his hand and pulled himself up. "I guess it would be fine," he said.

"Let's go then."

 

"I'm not really sure about this," said Chunji.

"Trust me you'll be fine. I'll be with you the entire time," said Myungsoo. They were at an ice skating rink at a nearby mall. The idea was absolutely random, and since Chunji hadn't tried it yet, they decided to go with it. But now, Chunji was having second thoughts.

"I-I'm really not sure about this-"

"You'll be fine," said Myungsoo, as he pulled Chunji into the rink, holding Chunji's hands as to help him keep his balance. Chunji was shaking and was obviously nervous. "Hey hey, look at me," said Myungsoo. Chunji lifted his head up to look at the handsome face before him. Neither one of them said anything, and neither one of them broke the gaze. 

Soon enough, Chunji was getting the hang of it. He and Myungsoo skated around the rink, hand in hand. They were so fixated on each other's faces, that they didn't notice the other people going their way. Myungsoo pulled Chunji towards him, to avoid getting hit, which caused Chunji to bump into him, which ended up in them falling. 

Chunji landed on top of Myungsoo, and was basically a blushing mess. Myungsoo looked at him and chuckled. They stayed like that for five seconds before Chunji got up, but ended up falling back down on Myungsoo. "I'm sorry," he said.

Myungsoo chuckled and gently pushed Chunji to one side, and got up. He helped Chunji, and soon they were both back on their feet, skating once more.

 

"Thanks Myungsoo. For-For today," said Chunji. They were standing outside Chunji's dormitory. Myungsoo had insisted that he walk Chunji back home. 

"It was no big deal," said Myungsoo, smiling.

"Good night," said Chunji, as he pecked Myungsoo's cheek, and walked away, waving, leaving a stunned Myungsoo standing there, touching the place where Chunji had kissed him. 

 

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: Update :3 Mehehehehehehehe I hope you liked this chapter, I know, I know, where's CHUNJOE? All in good time ;) Anyway, please comment and tell me what you thought, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. To all my readers, I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3 Thank you OuO Byeeeeeeee -u-

 

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR <3 <3 <3