Chapter 19

Life Isn't a FanFic

Chunji just sat there in shock. He shouted Byunghun's name again and again, to no avail. He got up and ran after Byunghun, still shouting his name. After an hour of constant searching and shouting, he gave up. He took out his phone and called Ricky. After a few rings, Ricky picked up.

"Hello?" said Ricky.

"Ricky, Byunghun's gone," said Chunji.

"Gone? What do you mean he's gone?" asked Ricky, obviously confused.

"We were just talking, then he suddenly screamed and ran away. I tried finding him; no luck. He's also not picking up his phone," said Chunji. 

"Okay. Calm down Chunji. We'll get there as soon as possible, okay? For now, just... try to relax," said Ricky, before he put down the phone.

Chunji put his phone inside his pocket, and started walking towards the picnic area. He took deep, heavy breaths with every step. Where are you Byunghun?

 

Byunghun was still running. He wasn't even sure where he was headed. All he wanted to do was run away; Run away from everything. But he couldn't, and he knew that. Chunji's smiling face raced through his mind, followed by the echoes of Bora's voice. Byunghun stopped running and screamed. He fell on his knees and started crying. "I'm sorry Chunji," he said.

 

After hours of endless waiting for Byunghun to come back, Chunji decided that he would just go back to their dormitory. I just hope Byunghun's fine. He entered their dormitory still worrying about Byunghun, his mind racing through different possible places that Byunghun could have gone to, and also different possibilities on what might have happened to him. He made his way to his room. He paused for a moment in front of his door, inserted the key, opened it, and found Byunghun inside, sitting on his bed.

Chunji ran to Byunghun and hugged him and Byunghun hugged him back. They pulled away after a few seconds, and then started kissing. Chunji was surprised however, when Byunghun suddenly pulled away. 

"Hey. What's wrong? And where were you? and why the hell did you just suddenly run away?!" asked Chunji, his voice rising in volume with every question. "You left me all of the sudden! You wouldn't answer any of our calls or messages. What the hell is wrong with you?!" Chunji was drawing heavy breaths, his eyes rimmed with tears. 

Byunghun remained silent, his eyes fixed on the floor. "Hey! Answer me!" yelled Chunji. 

"I'm sorry," muttered Byunghun. He suddenly stood up to leave. As he was walking away though, Chunji grabbed his arm. "HEY!" shouted Chunji, "YOU'VE BARELY ANSWERED ANY OF MY QUESTIONS! AFTER LEAVING ME WORRIED SICK FOR YOU, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!"

Byunghun turned around to face Chunji. "You want to know what's wrong?" asked Byunghun, "I'm what's wrong. Our whole relationship is what's wrong. I shouldn''t have kissed you that night, I shouldn't have asked you out, I should have never asked you to be mine, because I never loved you that way. I never loved you that way, and it's not fair for you. You've given your all to me, when I can't even love you the way you love me." Byunghun felt Chunji's grip slacken. Chunji just stared at him with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Chunji." Byunghun shook Chunji's hand off of his arm, and left quickly, closing the door behind him.

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So I know it's been a LOOONG time since I updated, and I'm really sorry T.T but since it's summer break, and I have a lot of time on my hands, I'll be able to update more c: YAY! Anyway, please tell what you thought of this chapter. Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. To all my readers, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3 <3 <3 Thank you OuO. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee -u-