Chapter 2

Life Isn't a FanFic

"Why do you seem familiar?", Byunghun asked Chunji. They were walking towards their next class and Byunghun thought it would be nice to get to kow Chunji better. Plus, he looked really familiar and that really bothered him.

"W-we used to go to the same school; Before you transferred", said Chunji.

"We did?", said Byunghun, gasping. Chunji nodded and smiled. "So how is it? The school, I mean", asked Byunghun.

Chunji just shrugged and said, "Pretty much the same"

Byunghun nodded, then realized something. "If your name is Chanhee, then why does Ricky call you Chunji?", he asked.

"It's my nickname. My friends used to call me that, and then it just stuck", Chunji explained.

"You wouldn't mind if I called you Chanhee though, would you?", asked Byunghun.

"No, it's fine. It'll probably take some time to get used to it though", said Chunji, chuckling.

 

The rest of the day went by and through all those hours, all Chunji and Byunghun did was talk to each other. When their final class had ended Chunji started walking back to his dormitory. He thought of everything that had happened that day. Talking to Byunghun seemed as if it were something that was highly unlikely, but it did happen. He couldn't help but smile. He took out his phone and looked at his wallpaper, which just so happened to be Byunghun, and smiled even wider. 

"Whatcha got there?"

Chunji tensed and hid his phone before Byunghun could see anything. 

"Nothing", said Chunji, avoiding eye contact. Either Byunghun believed him, or he wanted him to believe he did. 

"Where are you off to?", asked Byunghun. 

"Back to the dormitory. You?", said Chunji.

"Same. Which floor are you on?", asked Byunghun.

"Third floor", said Chunji.

"And your room number?", asked Byunghun.

"Room 342", replied Chunji. Byunghun just smiled and nodded. They walked in silence towards the dorm. If it were any more silent, Byunghun would have probably heard Chunji's heart pounding against his chest. 

 

Chunji was in his room typing away his latest update for his fanfic. Apparently his readers loved his last update, and probably hated him for leaving them with a cliffhanger. While he was typing away on his computer, Ricky on the other hand was cuddling with Changjo, who probably entered some time while Chunji was updating his fic. Chunji finished writing a new chapter in a few minutes, and decided to lie down on his bed. Across from him was Ricky's bed, where Changjo and Ricky were still cuddling. He smiled at the sight. They looked so cute and so happy. Reminds me of that fic I wrote a long time ago. Chunji smiled at the thought. It had been two years since he started writing. That was also around the time when he fell for Byunghun. 

Suddenly a knock came from the door. All three guys looked towards it, curious as to who it might be. Chunji stood up and opened the door. Standing outside, smiling was Byunghun. 

"B-Byunghun? What are you doing here?", stuttered Chunji.

"I was bored, so I decided to come here. Can I come in?", asked Byunghun. Chunji nodded, and Byunghun stepped inside. 

"Hey Byunghun", said Ricky and Changjo, who were, to nobody's surprise, still cuddling. Byunghun waved and sat down on Chunji's bed. He looked around and admired the cleanliness of the room. Chunji and Ricky's room basically looked exactly like every other room in their dormitory: Two beds, two bookshelves, two tables, and two closets. 

"I don't get how you guys keep your room so clean", said Byunghun, chuckling.

"Chunji likes things to be neat. A lot.If you ask me, the guy's got OCD", teased Ricky.

"Yah! I am so not. I just like keeping things in order", said Chunji.

"Yeeeaaaah, that pretty much confirms you having OCD", said Byunghun, laughing. Chunji pouted and the other guys just laughed. Chunji glared at them while they were laughing, and pretty soon, started laughing himself. They started cracking up at random stuff so much that their stomachs started to hurt. 

After thirty minutes, they managed to all calm down, occasionally letting out a chuckle or two. They noticed that it was getting late, and Byunghun and Changjo went back to their rooms. 

When they had gone out of the room, Ricky and Chunji laid down on their beds with smiles on their faces. With the same reason, but with different people. A few minutes later, they turned off their room's light and went to sleep. At least Ricky did. Chunji was too busy thinking over what had happened the entire day.

I actually got to talk to him. And he talked to me. And smiled. Gaaaaaaaaaah! I feel absolutely happy!!!!!!!

Chunji's smile grew wider with every thought. But just as suddenly faded.

He's straight Chunji. Straight, not gay. Stop acting as if everything will work out like everything in your stupid fanfics. This is reality. Your life isn't a fanfic. Bet it'd be nice if it were though.

With those thoughts in mind, Chunji sighed, closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So chapter 2 :3 Took a while (I ran out of plot 3 And school 3), but here it is. Did you like it? c: I hope you did :D Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. I love you guys <3 <3 <3 Byeeeeeeeeeee -u-