Chapter 1

Life Isn't a FanFic

OMG!!! Your fics are so awesome!!! Please update soon!! <3 <3 <3

My feels for this fanfic <3 <3 Love it <3

Awww.. sad ending :( but still loved it though <3 

As Chunji, or more commonly known as 'Byungs1123' online, read through some comments of several of his fics and couldn't help but smile. He typed in replies and after pressing the send button, went on to update his most recent story. For fifteen minutes the only sounds that could be heard were that of his fingers hitting the keys of his laptop's keyboard. 

When he was finished, he took one last look at his handiwork and pressed the save button. He checked the clock on his laptop. 12:53 A.M. With a yawn, he turned it off and closed it. Better get some sleep Chunji. Don't wanna be late on your first day. He made his way to his bed and laid down. He stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before closing his eyes and finally drifting off to sleep.

 

Chunji was woken up by his alarm. If this were a fanfic, there would be a beautiful person staring at him, smiling. Giving him a good morning kiss, before smiling once again. Unfortunately it wasn't. This was reality. There was no beautiful, special person looking at him. No good morning kiss. Just a noisy alarm clock that wouldn't shut up. Chunji turned his alarm off, and rubbed his eyes. His roommate, Ricky, had just woken up as well. Chunji sat on his bed for a while, watching Ricky arrange his things for school.

"Hey... Chunji? Chunji right?", asked Ricky, to which Chunji replied with a nod. "Aren't you going to get ready yet? Our class starts in thirty minutes."

THIRTY MINUTES?! Chunji looked at his clock and saw that Ricky was right. He immediately grabbed his towel and toiletries and went running to the bathroom. He the shower, and was woken up by the extreme coldness of the water. Once he was finished he wrapped a towel around his waist and grabbed everything. and ran off to his room to get ready. Great. It's only the first day and I'm already screwing up.

 

As Chunji sat down in his Math class, he couldn't pay attention to what their professor was saying. Besides Ricky, he didn't really know anyone else, and Ricky was sitting with some other guys, who Chunji assumed to be his best friends or something. He looked at them for a while and noticed that his long-time crush, Byunghun was among them. He and Byunghun used to go to the same school, before Byunghun transferred schools. He still looked at perfect as ever. His eyes would still form into that adorable eye smile that Chunji could not get enough of. His hair was a different color now (no surprise, since he always seemed to change it every now and then). It was your "standard" hair color.

"Lee Chanhee"

Chunji's train of thought was interrupted. Chunji turrned around immediately and looked at his professor. "Y-yes, sir?", he asked. His professor was holding several sheets of paper. Probably their student profiles.

"It says here that you're pretty good at singing, Since we don't really have anything else to do for the remainder of the time, would you mind coming up here and singing a song", his professor asked. Chunji just nodded and stood up shakily. All eyes were on him as he made his way to the front, beside his professor who, like everyone else, was anticipating his performance. He looked around ad focused on Byunghun, who was smiling. 

It must be L.O.V.E
200 percent, sure of that
I want you really
I mean really

Jeongmal iya neol johahaneunde
Ppalgahge igeun nae eolguri geugeol jeungmyeonghae

Chunji decided to sing the chorus of AkMu's '200%', while giving it a little twist of his own. When he finished, everyone, Byunghun included, was clapping and cheering for him. Chunji smiled and bowed before returning to his seat. 

"Wow you were amazing"

"That was so great"

"Your voice is so beautiful"

Chunji smiled and thanked the people who complimented him on his singing. It had been a while since he felt appreciated like this. His family kept pressuring him to do better in school, even if he was the class valedictorian back in high school. Now they were pressuring him to be the class valedictorian in college. He knew that they were just doing that so he would do better, and he was thankful, but some days he just wanted to feel appreciated for the things that he had done. 

The class had ended and people were still giving him claps on the back, and complimenting him as he made his way out.

"Hey Chunji"

Chunji turned around and saw Ricky and his friends walking towards him. "The guys wanted to meet you, since they thought you were amazing and all. So....". As Ricky introduced them all, Chunji tried to remember who was who. C.A.P or Minsoo, was the tall, handsome, muscular-ish guy who had a cap on. Niel was the guy with the thick lips. Changjo was the tall, handsome guy, who happened to be Ricky's boyfriend. And then there was Byunghun, who was the definition of perfect.

"So do you wanna hang out with us some time?", asked Ricky, after he had finished introducing everyone. The other guys were smiling at him, waiting for an answer. 

"Yeah, sure", Chunji replied with a smile. I get to spend time with Byunghun! Feels feels feels.... Okay. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale.

"Great. So some of us have to go since we have classes in a few minutes", said Ricky

"'Some' of you?", asked Chunji.

"Byunghun's schedule is different from ours", Changjo explained.

"Yeah, because none of you actually told me that you were all choosing the same schedule", said Byunghun bitterly.

"Cheer up. Chunji will keep you company", said Niel. Wait, what?!

"Can I take a look at your schedule Chunji?", asked Ricky. Chunji handed him his schedule, and looked at it for a while. "Good news: You and Chunji have the same classes", said Ricky. Wait, wait, WHAT?!

Byunghun smiled and said, "Well that's a relief. You guys go on then". He and Chunji waved at the others as they walked away and made their way to their class. "I guess it's just you and me, huh?", asked Byunghun, a smile on his face.

"Yeah", replied Chunji. This is probably going to be the best day ever.

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So chapter 1 :3 How'd you like it? :D I hope you liked it. If you did, please comment, subscribe, and upvote :3 Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ouo