Chapter 4

Life Isn't a FanFic

Breathe Chunji. Breathe. You're just hanging out with your friends, one of whom happens to be your crush. No big deal. Just breathe. Stay calm. Keep your feels in check.

The entire time they hung out, Chunji was constantly repeating those sentences in his head. He probably looked weird, staring blankly, and trying to act as if everything was normal, and that Byunghun sitting beside him with his arm around his shoulder was perfectly fine.

"Hey Chunji, you okay?", asked Ricky.

"What? Oh yeah, I-I'm fine", Chunji said, looking up and seeing that everyone was staring at him with a what-the-heck-is-he-thinking-about kind of face.

"You sure? You seem a bit.... distracted", said Changjo.

"W-what do you mean?", asked Chunji.

"You seem... spaced out", said Niel. 

"Oh.... sorry", said Chunji. The other guys gave each other looks. It was obvious that they were talking... without actually talking. But whatever telapathic conversation they were having with each other, Chunji didn't know. Way to go Chunji! You were absolutely not a hundred percent obvious! 

 

Chunji crashed on his bed as soon as he arrived in his room. Ricky, who followed closely behind, closed th door and sat down on his bed. He looked at Chunji and saw how the other smiled at random times, while looking up at the ceiling. 

"Well you seem happy", said Ricky.

"I'm just.... happy that I got to meet awesome people like you guys. You, Changjo, Niel, C.A.P, and Byunghun", said Chunji, whose smile grew wider when he said Byunghun's name. Unfortunately for him, it didn't go unnoticed by Ricky. 

"Especially Byunghun?", asked Ricky.

"Yeah. Wait what?", said Chunji, realizing what he had just said.

Ricky smiled mischievously at Chunji, and said, "You like Byunghun, don't you?"

"Wh-what?! Of course not!", said Chunji, his face becoming redder by the second. Ricky just let out a chuckle and said, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone". "But I don't have a- ahhh fine! But how the heck did you find out?", asked Chunji.

"You mean besides the fact that you blush every time you see him and mention his name, and the fact that your phone's wallpaper is his photo?", asked Ricky sarcastically.

"Shoot. Wait, how'd you find out about my wallpaper though?", asked Chunji.

"You don't exactly keep it hidden when you open your phonein front of me", said Ricky. "Don't worry though, your secret's safe with me..... and Changjo". Ricky got up, walked towards the door silently, and banged his hand on the door. From the other side came sounds of someone, screaming in pain. Ricky opened the door and sure enough, Changjo was outside clutching his left ear.

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT FOR? THAT HURT A LOT!", said Changjo. Ricky placed a light kiss on his lips and said, "I love you too". Changjo seemed to relax a but and kissed Ricky back. Changjo went in, closed the door, and sat on Ricky's bed. 

"So how long have you had a crush on Byunghun?", said Changjo, whose voice was a bit amplified due to the fact that his ears were still hurting. 

"SHHHH! Keep it down!", said Chunji, through gritted teeth. "And I've had a crush on Byunghun ever since we used to go to the same school; before he transferred"

"So you never stopped liking him?", asked Ricky

"I thought I did. But then I realized that every time I write a story, he's always the one that comes into my mind; the one who I want to have a similar happy ending with", said Chunji.

"You write stories? As in fanfiction?", asked Ricky, whose eyes were filled with excitement. "I wanna read your fics! What's your username?"

"It's 'Byungs1123'", said Chunji.

"Isn't that the username of your favorite author Ricky?", asked Changjo.

"Yeah, it is! Are you serious?", Ricky asked Chunji. Chunji pursed his lips and nodded. "OHMYGOD! I CANNOT BELIEVE MY ROOMMATE IS THE MOST AWESOME FANFICTION WRITER EVEEER! TEACH ME YOUR WAAAAAYS! OHMYGOD! YOU'VE GOT TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF YOUR RECENT FANFIC! OHMYGOD! Okay. Breathe, Ricky."

Chunji was facepalming himself the entire time. Ricky was too overexcited to care if his voice was too loud (which it was), and the entire time, Chunji was worried he'd blurt out something inappropriate. "You might want to keep you voice a tad bit lower", said Chunji.

Ricky covered his mouth and said, "Ohmygod I'm so sorry! Did I blurt out anything inappropriate?"

"Thankfully, no. But you were probably close", said Chunji. "Anyway, yeah, I'm 'Byungs1123'. And yeah, most of my fanfics are basically stuff that I want to happen: Be happy, get a boyfriend, have a happy ending. So far, it's not looking good. Who am I kidding though? It's not as if Byunghun's going to ever like me back."

"As if who's going to ever like you back?", asked Byunghun.

Chunji, Ricky, and Changjo, all turned their heads towards the door and found Byunghun standing outside, smiling. DARN.

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So I haven't updated in a long time. I'm so sorry T.T Truth be told, I ran out of plot 3 And also school is a b***h. But anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment, subscribe if you haven't and upvote. To my readers, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Thank you OuO Byeeeeeeeeeeeee -u-