Chapter 11

Life Isn't a FanFic

"CHUNJI!", yelled Ricky. Chunji jumped out of his seat in surprise. He was just typing another chapter for his fanfic, when Ricky, who was a meter away suddenly screamed his name.

"Yes? And did you really have to scream so loudly? You do know I'm right here, right?", said Chunji.

"AS A MATTER OF FACT, YES, I DID HAVE TO SCREAM SO LOUDLY. IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR MOST RECENT UPDATE!", cried Ricky.

Chunji thought about it for a while, trying to recall what he wrote. Upon remembering he smiled, and chuckled. "Well there was absolutely no need to freak out. It's not much of a big deal", he said, "And before you say anything else, could you tone down your voice a little?"

"WHAT- What do you mean it's not much of a big deal? You freaking ended it on probably your most amazing, yet absolutely annoying, cliffhanger yet! Tell me what happens next. PLEEEAAASE", begged Ricky, putting on his best puppy dog face.

Chunji just laughed and said, "You're gonna have to wait like everyone else. Besides, I'm working on it right now. AND NO, you can't see", he added quickly. Ricky poutd and muttered, "Fine", before going back to whatever he was doing. Chunji continued writing his fic and didn't notice someone entering their room. 

"Whatcha got there Channie?". Only Byunghun calls me Channie. OHSH-

Chunji quickly closed his laptop before Byunghun could see anything. "Nothing Byunggie. Just.... stuff", he said.

"Awww c'mon lemme see", said Byunghun.

"You can't. It's.... Just.... You can't see it", said Chunji, who was desperately trying to look for an excuse.

"Pleeeaaaaaase", said Byunghun, as he backhugged Chunji and pouted. "Please Channieeee". You are making this harder than this is supposed to be Byunghun.

As Chunji felt his face heating up, he immediately gave Ricky a do-something look. Fortunately, Ricky got the message and said, "Hey Byunghun, wanna read this awesome fic with me?". Wait. THAT'S MY FIC!

"Sure", said Byunghun, looking over Ricky's shoulder and reading the fic with him. After a few minutes, they finished reading. "That was a pretty good fic. Who's the author?", asked Byunghun. He looked and saw that it was written by someone named, 'Byungs1123'. "It's funny. The author's username is 'Byungs1123'. It has part of my name and my birthdate in it", said Byunghun. 

"Maybe it's just a coincidence", said Chunji, hoping that Byunghun would just leave it at that. 

"Maybe..... It's kind of strange though", said Byunghun. Byunghun just shrugged and didn't say another word about it. Chunji let out a sigh of relief. That was too close. Byunghun walked over to Chunji's bed and lay down there. Chunji let him, and went back to updating his fanfic. Pretty soon, he could hear Byunghun snoring. He looked at the time and saw that it was getting late, so he finished updating his fanfic, and turned his laptop off. He walked over to his bed where Byunghun was still sleeping

"Byunghun. Yah, wake up. Byunggie, wake up I wanna go to sleep", said Chunji as he nudged Byunghun's sleeping figure gently. After a few minutes, he started shaking Byunghun, still to no avail. With a sigh, he gently pushed Byunghun towards the other side of the bed so that he was facing the wall, and got on the bed beside him. He lay down there for a good five minutes, just staring at the ceiling, with a hundred thoughts running through his mind; Most of which were about Byunghun sleeping beside him. His train of thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Byunghun wrapped his arm around Chunji's waist. As soon as Byunghun made contact, Chunji stiffened, and his eyes were wide open in surprise.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod. He tried removing Byunghun's arm, but the other would just put it back, so he stopped resisting. He turned to face Byunghun and smiled at seeing the angelic face in front of him. Chunji's eyes trailed down from Byunghun's perfect hair, to his nose, and to his lips, which were curved into a smile. Chunji's eyes hovered over Byunghun's lips as he wondered what he could be smiling about. Unconsciously, his face started getting closer and closer to Byunghun's. He closed his eyes, and when his lips were an inch away from Byunghun's he stopped. He opened his eyes, shook his head, and turned his back to Byunghun. 

You can't kiss him Chunji. You just can't. He has a girlfriend. Don't try to take advantage of the situation. As these thoughts went through his mind, he sighed and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

 

Chunji woke up when the sun shone from the window, and on his face. He squinted his eyes, and blinked them rapidly to adjust to the brightness. As he was about to get up he noticed a wet patch on his pillow where his eyes supposedly were. He had cried unknowingly last night. He sighed and got up, forgetting Byunghun's arm which was slung across his waist. The sudden motion made Byunghun spring up from the bed. 

"WHAT? WHAT?", he said, obviously still half-awake. 

"It's nothing. I'm sorry I woke you up, go back to sleep", said Chunji. 

Byunghun rubbed his eyes, which Chunji found to be absolutely adorable, and said, "I would, but I can't. Where am I anyway?", as he looked around. Byunghun still spoke with his morning voice, and Chunji couldn't help but fanboy inside, because it sounded absolutely y. 

"In my room. You fell asleep on my bed, and you wouldn't wake up", said Chunji. 

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to", said Byunghun, pouting.

"It's fine", said Chunji.

"Tell you what, to make it up to you, we'll go out. Just you and me", said Byunghun, smiling.

"Deal", said Chunji, smiling.

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: HOORAY FOR UPDATES <3 Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Tell me what you thought of it. Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. To all my readers, I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3 Thank you OuO Byeeeeeeee -u-

P.S. HAPPY HOLIDAYS <3 <3 <3