Chapter 5

Life Isn't a FanFic

"As if who's going to ever like you back?", asked Byunghun.

Chunji, Ricky, and Changjo's eyes travelled towards the door, and sure enough, Byunghun was outside with his hand on the door knob. Byunghun was looking at them with a confused look, "What are you guys looking at? Is there something on my face?", said Byunghun. "And what did Chanhee say about someone not going to ever like him back? Who's not gonna like him back?"

"Oh.... my... uhhh.... favorite book character", lied Chunji. Ricky and Changjo just went along with it. Either Byunghun bought it, or he didn't and just chose to not push the subject further. Too close Chunji.

Byunghun just nodded and sat down beside Chunji. "Well then, it's their loss. They won't get to be with someone as awesome as you", said Byunghun, as he casually wrapped his arm around Chunji's shoulder. Chunji couldn't help but smile. He kept his head down to try and prevent Byunghun from seeing how red he was. Ricky and Changjo gave Chunji a look, and smiled. 

"Am I missing something?", asked Byunghun.

"Nope", Chunji said quickly. Probably too quickly.

"Tell meeeeeeeeee", whined Byunghun, pouting his lips. Chunji felt like he was going to die. If Byunghun wasn't going to stop anytime soon, he was pretty sure he'd kiss him in the lips. Get a grip Chunji! 

"I promise you, it's nothing", Chunji tried to assure Byunghun. Byunghun just huffed and said, "Fine", before pouting some more, which meant more urges to kiss Byunghun for Chunji. Ricky and Changjo were trying hard not to laugh at Chunji, who was obviously uneasy. 

"Sooooo, do you guys like anyone at the moment?", asked Ricky. Chunji immediately gave him a look that said "I will freaking kill you in your sleep"

"Hmmmm... now that you mention it, there is this girl in Chunji and my class. Shin Bora", said Byunghun. The room suddenly became so silent all of the sudden, that you could almost hear the sound of Chunji's heart breaking into a million tiny pieces. Byunghun didn't like him back. Of course, he doesn't like you  back. Were you actually hoping for your fairytale plot to come true? Get real Chunji. He wasn't giving you hints, because he was never into  you. The small glimmer of hope that was in Chunji, was extinguished by these thoughts. 

Before he could break down, Chunji smiled and said, "Ohhhh, she is pretty. Anyway, I'm getting kind of sleepy, so if you'll excuse me I'm going to bed

"We should all get to bed. Good night guys", said Ricky, as Changjo  and Byunghun went out of their room. As soon as Ricky felt that Byunghun and Changjo were out of earshot, he asked Chunji, "Hey. Are you okay?"

Chunji, whose back  was facing Ricky, didn't budge, and didn't make a sound. "Look, I'm sorry I brought it up. I just thought.... I'm really sorry Chunji", said Ricky. When Chunji still didn't respond, Ricky turned off the lights, and with a sigh, went to sleep. Little did he know that Chunji was still awake. Chunji wasn't mad at Ricky, or anyone else for that matter. He was mad at himself for actually hoping that Byunghun liked him back. With a sigh, he got up and opened his laptop, and went to the website where he wrote his fanfics. 

He was immediately met with tons of notifications from his readers. Normally, he'd go through them one by one, smiling, but tonight was different. His immediately went to his profile and clicked on the 'new story' button. With tears in his eyes, he started writing. He wrote for hours, before he pressed the post button. He closed his laptop and lay down on his bed. Byunghun can't know about me being jealous, I won't let that happen.

 

"Chanhee! Chanhee, wait up!"

Chunji turned and saw Byunghun walking towards him, with Shin Bora walking along beside him. Act normal. 

"Chunji, I want you to meet Bora. Bora, Chunji", said Byunghun gesturing to each of them.

"It's nice to meet you. Byunghun keeps talking about you and how awesome you are", said Bora, offering her hand.

Chunji shook her hand and faked a smile. "It's nice to meet you too", he said.

"So we're thinking of getting some coffee. You wanna come join us?", asked Byunghun.

"Uhhh... no. I'm sorry. Something came up so, yeah. Anyway, I have to get going. Bye Byunghun. It was nice meeting you Bora", said Chunji as he walked away with tears streaming down his face.

 

 

 

 

I'M BAAACK! AFTER 91827391283791837192837129837 YEARS. I'm so sorry it took a long time, but school 3 and the application process for this organization I'm joining //3 I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. To my readers: I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Thank you c: