Chapter 10

Life Isn't a FanFic

"I'm starting to worry. Where is he?", said Byunghun. He, Ricky, and Changjo had been waiting in Chunji and Ricky's room for hours. Chunji had been gone for far too long, and he wasn't answering their texts or calls. 

"Maybe he's just having a really good time and hasn't noticed your texts and calls yet. Just relax", said Changjo.

"I can't....That's it. I'm going out to look for him", said Byunghun, as he got up. As he was going out, the door suddenly opened, revealing a smiling Chunji. Byunghun immediately hugged Chunji tight. Chunji was taken aback by the sudden contact with Byunghun, and immediately felt butterflies in his stomach. He also had a hunch that he was blushing profusely when he saw Ricky and Changjo smirking at him. 

"Woah! What's gotten into you?", asked Chunji, with a chuckle.

"I- We've been waiting for you for hours. We were worried sick!", said Byunghun.

"Actually it was just Byunghun who was freaking out", said Ricky. 

Byunghun scratched the back of his neck and started blushing out of embarrassment. "Yeah... well.... I thought.... I was just......", he sighed, "Fine. I was freaking out because Myungsoo can sometimes lose track of the time when he's enjoying himself. I was worried he would bring back Chunji to the dormitory at like two in the morning".

Chunji didn't know how to feel about this. He was worried about me? Ohmygod does that mean that he cares for me? Well duh, you are his best friend after all. "Well I'm here now" said Chunji, smiling. "I'm sorry I had you worried. I personally was having a lot of fun too before I realized what time it was", Chunji admitted.

"Well? DETAILS QUICK!", cried Ricky.

Chunji told them everything from their small pizza date, to their ice cream detour, and finally to the part where Myungsoo took him back to his dorm.

"And then what?", asked Ricky expectantly.

"I said goodbye and went inside", said Chunji.

"WHAT? No goodbye kiss?!", asked Ricky, 

"W-What? Why the heck would there be a goodbye kiss? It's not like w-we like each other?", said Chunji, who was starting to blush profusely.

"You like Myungsoo, don't you?", asked Byunghun, with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Sort of", said Chunji, quietly. Immediately the whole room was in a frenzy. Ricky, Changjo, and Byunghun, were jumping around, cheering. Chunji just covered his tomato red face which wasn't turning back to its original color any time soon. 

"SHIP IS NOW SAILING! OHMYGOD!", cried Ricky. The others, save Chunji, went along with him. After thirty minutes of constant teasing, they finally settled down. As they did so, they realized that it was getting late, and they still had classes the next day. After bidding each other goodnight (in Ricky and Changjo's case, a goodnight kiss), Changjo and Byunghun headed to their rooms.

A few minutes later, Chunji and Ricky's room was now dark and silent. Ricky had already fallen asleep, but Chunji had not. He was still dwelling on the fact that he went out on a "date" with Myungsoo. The thought immediately put a smile on his face. This could actually turn out great. With that thought in his mind, he lay down on his bed and drifted off to sleep.

 

Chunji woke up to his noisy alarm and hurriedly turned it off before he could wake anyone else. Ugh school. It was one of those days where Chunji didn't really feel like going to school, but had to. He got up and, sluggishly, got ready for school. 

Chunji tried to concentrate on what his professors were saying, but Myungsoo's smiling face would always pop into his head. Myungsoo laughing, Myungsoo wiping away the cheese on his face, Myungsoo's face being incredibly close to his-

"Channie!"

Chunji snapped back to reality, and realized that Byunghun called him. "Yeah?", he asked.

"Class is over. C'mon", said Byunghun. Chunji hurriedly got his things and went with Byunghun. As they started walking to their next class, Byunghun couldn't help but notice how distracted Chunji had been lately. "Hey Channie, are you okay? You seem a bit..... distracted lately", said Byunghun.

"I'm fine. I'm just really happy", said Chunji, with a smile.

"Is it because of Myungsoo?", asked Byunghun, with a smirk. Chunji pursed his lips and nodded. Byunghun just chuckled and Chunji's hair. "That's great. Just don't forget about your academics though", he said.

"Okay MOM", teased Chunji. They both laughed for a while before Chunji said something. "You don't mind?", he asked.

"Mind what?", asked Byunghun.

"Me being.... you know...... gay", Chunji replied, saying the last word in a whisper.

"Of course I don't. That's who you are, and I fully accept you for who you are. Anyone who says, or does, otherwise, will have to go through me. You don't need to worry about anything, okay?", Byunghun assured him. Byunghun was somewhat taken aback by the sudden hug from Chunji, but soon hugged him back. 

"Thank you", said Chunji, smiling. If only you would be as accepting of my feelings for you as you are for my uality. Chunji felt a sudden weight on his chest. His feelings for Byunghun were slowly starting to resurface, because all he could manage to do was to push it all down, but not get rid of them. He felt guilty for having to hide his feelings for Byunghun, when Byunghun trusted him with his secrets. He didn't want to, but felt like he should for the sake of their friendship. I'm sorry Byunghun.

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: Sooooo, yeah update mehehehehehe (Finally). I hope you liked this chapter, please tell me what you thought of it :D Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. To all my readers, I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3 Thank you OuO Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -u-