Chapter 13

Life Isn't a FanFic

"So, how'd it go?" asked Ricky as soon as he saw Chunji enter their room. He and Changjo were on Ricky's bed, with Changjo's arm wrapped around Ricky's waist. The scene made Chunji want to fanboy, but also made him jealous.. 

"It was fine," he replied, looking at the floor, as he sat on his bed.

Changjo let go of Ricky and sat up. "Did something happen Chunji?" he asked. Chunji shook his head, his eyes still trained on the floor. Changjo gave Ricky a worried look. It was obvious Chunji was lying. You'd think he'd be freaking out right now after going on a... well not a date, but more or less, a date, with his long-time crush.

Chunji lay down on his bed without even bothering to change his clothes. He turned so that he was facing the wall. He could hear Changjo and Ricky's indistinct whispers, but he didn't want to know what they were talking about. He just wanted to go to sleep. Possibly, forever.

Changjo and Ricky's whispering wasa interrupted by someone knocking on their door. Chunji heard one of them get up, and open the door.

"Is Channie here? Is he asleep?" Byunghun. Chunji felt him sit down on his bed. "Channie. Channie."

"Hmm?" said Chunji. 

"Yah. Look at me," said Byunghun. Chunji sat up and looked at Byunghun with a tired and depressed look on his face. "You have to tell me- US what's going on. We can't help you if you don't," he said.

"You wouldn't be able to, even if I did," replied Chunji. 

Byunghun reached out and hugged Chunji and said, "Just- If you ever need someone, we're here for you. Okay?"

Chunji pulled away and smiled. "Thanks Byunghun."

"So while you guys were talking, I thought it would be nice to hang out here and maybe play some games or whatever. So, I ordered... THIS!" said Ricky, holding up two boxes of pizza. 

"ALRIGHT!" said Byunghun and Changjo. Chunji just smiled and chuckled, but inside, he was still tired and hurting. However, he forced himself to at least look a little bit happy for his friends.

They all sat down in a circle, with Chunji sitting beside Byunghun (no surprise). Ricky set the boxes in front of them so that it was in the center of the circle. He opened the first box revealing a simple, cheese pizza. The pizza inside was still hot and steamy, and Chunji's mouth watered at its smell. Ricky opened the second one which contained an pepperoni pizza.

They all grabbed a slice and started eating. Chunji, who although didn't really feel like eating, suddenly had an appetite, and was eating slices really fast.

"Yah. Slow down, you're gonna choke," said Byunghun, smiling. 

"But itch sho delishosh," said Chunji, with his mouth full of pizza.

Byunghun shook his head and chuckled. He ruffled Chunji's hair and said, "Fine. You do whatever you want. But for the record I don't know how to conduct CPR."

Ricky and Changjo, Chunji and Byunghun's biggest shippers, were watching the scene from the side, fanboying. The two just looked absolutely adorable. Chunji had a smile on his face, and he looked like he was enjoying himself. "Am I good, or am I good?" whispered Ricky.

"You're good alright. You're even better," said Changjo, slowly pushing Ricky towards the floor, "when we're-"

"YAH! Can you guys not?!" said Chunji, who turned around, covering his face.

Changjo sat up straight and sighed. "Fine. But can we at least do something interesting?" he asked.

"You guys ever heard of Cards Against Humanity?" asked Byunghun. 

"OHMYGOSH YES!" cried Ricky, "LET'S PLAY!"

 

After minutes of laughing at the really messed up answers of the game, Chunji decided that he'd go to sleep ahead of the others. He bid them goodnight, and rolled to his side, as he closed his eyes.

While Chunji was sleeping, Ricky, Changjo, and Byunghun continued playing. As they wre doing so, they heard a noise coming from somewhere to their side. They only saw Chunji. They were about to go back to their game, when they heard it again. They stared at Chunji, and saw that his lips were moving.

"Chunji.... sleep talks?" asked Byunghun.

Byunghun and Changjo, looked over at Ricky for an answer. Ricky looked just as surprised as they did. "I didn't know. I always slept before he did. Up until now, that is," said Ricky. 

They walked over to Chunji's sleeping figure to figure out what he was saying. They were crowded beside his bed, their heads all turned to one side, so that their ears were facing Chunji. After a few minutes, they couldn't really understand anything so they gave up. They were about to leave it at that when Byunghun suddenly had an idea.

"Chunji?" he said.

"Yeah?" replied Chunji, with his eyes still closed. 

"I can't believe that actually worked," said Byunghun. He, Changjo, and Ricky, were all laughing silently at their new discovery.

"Chunji, do you have feelings for anyone as of the moment?" asked Byunghun.

"Yes," muttered Chunji.

Byunghun was in awe. He remembered a conversation they had while they hung out. He asked him the very same question, but with a different answer. 

"So you lied to me earlier?" he asked. 

"Yeah," said Chunji. 

Ricky and Changjo exhanged looks. Byunghun couldn't find out. They were about to make some excuse that would hopefully make Byunghun leave, when Byunghun asked another question.

"Who is it then? Who do you have feelings for?" asked Byunghun, with a mischievous smile on his face. He was so going to keep teasing Chunji about this, and quite possibly, never gonna let him live it down.

"You," said Chunji.

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So yeah, update :D A bunch of you guys responded to me saying that my chaps are getting crappier, and I'm really thankful for that. I don't know I just felt like my chapters aren't up to standard or whatever, but you know, you tell me, 'cause that's my opinion ._. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment and tell me what yout thought of it, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. To all my readers, I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3 Thank you OuO Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -u-

P.S. Currently crying because Sistar and GOT7 are in the Philippines and I can't see them ///////////////////////3 TTT.TTT