Protector

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So Rosy Posey, what do you want to do today?” Kai sang.

I laughed at his poor attempt for a pet name.

“First we need to fix that name. Rosy Posey?”

“Yah, well we’re changing Kai Pie too then!” he yelled. “Mine is better than Kai Pie anyways.”

 

I pushed him off me and stood from the sofa we were lying on.

“Fine, how about Little Kai Fry, My Kai, Kaiy Whyie?”

He groaned loudly and followed me to the kitchen.

“How about just babe or y guy?”

I laughed again. “y guy? Yea right. You’re far from y right now.” I said pointing at his Sponge Bob pajamas.

 “Oh am I? Well I guess I’ll have to sure you how y I can be then.” He said in a low husky tone.

I froze in shock, my apple midway in my mouth as my cheeks flushed red.

He grabbed my apple and took a huge bite before walking off.

I collected myself and spun around.

“YAH! That’s my apple you thief!”

“We’re a couple so what’s yours is mine.” he said as he took another bite

 

…………

 

I shrieked like a child when we finally arrived at the Amusement Park. 

Since coming to Korea, I never got a chance to go to Lotte World and today was the day that my dreams will come true.

I turned to Kai as he fixed his mask.

“Oppa come on, we need to start early.” I grabbed Kai’s hand and dragged him to the gate.

 

…………..

“I swore I was going to get deaf. You have some vocal pipes on you girl.” Kai said as we walked hand in hand to the food stands.

I started to feel sorry for Kai. It was so fun and I couldn’t control my screams!

Suddenly Kai let go of my hand and placed in on my . I jumped I gasped at his sudden action. Kai never did that before. I turned to him shyly and noticed his gaze intensely glued to a group of middle aged guys staring at us.

“Kai, what’s wrong?”

 Kai turned to me, his heated gaze subdued.

“Nothing sweetie.” He assured me leaning down to seductively kiss me. I pulled away for a breather after a few seconds. Behind him, I could see th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter