The end

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I mentally slapped myself for not accepting Eric’s suggestion for him to carry me home. It was dark and I was alone walking home from work because of all days, my car gave out.

All of a sudden I heard something. It sounded like footsteps behind me. I didn’t even bother to look around and just quickened my pace. As my pace quickened so did the footsteps behind me. I started to sweat as I broke out in a run and so did the person behind me. There was a corner I decided to cut down. It was a longer route to my house but at least I would be safe from the mystery person behind me.

Before I could turn the corner, two girls stepped out from the corner and blocked me. I stopped running and finally turned around to see three other girls behind me.

My eyes went from each girl as they stepped closer to me.

“What do you want?” I managed to stammer out.

“We gave you 24 hours and I see you’re still with Kai.” The first girl slapped me across the face and pushed to into the girls behind me. I was like a ball in a ping pong game as the girls pushed me. They finally kicked me to the ground.

The one who spoke first crouched down.

“You aren’t good enough for Kai oppa. Just leave him alone.” She said with a smirk

“Shut the up. I don’t have to listen to you.” I said bravely. I was terrified inside but I was sure has hell not going to let those girls know that.

“Oh really. I bet I can change your mind.” She stood up and with the help of her friends stomped on me and continuously kicked me in my stomach and back until I stopped resisting. I curled up in a ball as the blows continued to rain down.

Finally they stopped, leaving me bloodied and battered in the middle of the pavement. The pain was unbearable. I just wanted to die. I closed my eyes and out.

…………………..

 

Kai POV

I ran down the hallway until I got to room 143. Just as I was about to go in, a doctor came out.

“Is Rose okay? I want to see her.” I quickly said .

“Oh, Kai-sshi,” he said obviously knowing who I was. “Rose is stable but extremely shaken up. She took quite a beating.”

My fist balled up at the sound of that. Who would dear beat up my girlfriend?

“Who did this?” I said through gritted teeth.

“I don’t know but I suggest you keep an eye on her. Whoever beat her up could have killed her easily.” The doctor said. “You may go in to see her, I’m sure she would love to see you.”

I rushed in the room to see Rose bandaged up and connected to some sort of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter