I'm sorry

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon POV

“What?” Joon stuttered, his eyes darting from Kai to Rose.

Jongin spoke again, this time much more confidently. “It’s mine Joon. It’s mine.”

Then finally it hit me. This bastard ed my wife!

I shot up from the ground and grabbed Jongin by his collar and dragged him outside the house and pushed him into my car. All the while, Rose was screaming and trying to pull me away from Jongin.

“Joonie oppa!” Rose called me oppa in hopes to cool me down. “Let’s talk about this. Let the three of us sit down and talk please!”

I slammed the backseat door and turned to Rose.

“There’s nothing to talk about again Rose. It’s time for Jongin and me to settle this like men.” With that I stomped over to the driver side and plopped in, slamming the door and skidding out the driveway.

After 10 minutes of driving, Jongin finally broke the silence in the car.

“Where…where are we going?” he whispered, not moving from this position in the backseat.

I peered back at him and turned my eyes back to the road, refusing to talk to him until we reached our destination.

……..

Within 30 minutes I stopped the car and pulled Jongin out of backseat and dumped him unto the dirt ground. He sat up and looked around.

“Joon… where are we?” I heard utter fear in his voice.

I didn’t even reply. I was instantly on him in a second, pinning him to the ground and crashing my fists into his jaw. Punch a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter