Reunited

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finally pushed Kai away and slapped him hard on his cheek.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?” I yelled as I wiped my lips trying to get the tingly feeling of Kai’s soft lips off mine. To be honest, I missed his lips on mine. It took every ounce of strength to push him away.

Kai grabbed his cheek and frowned at me. “Why did you do that?”

“I’m married Kai! You can’t just kiss me so freely. Don’t do that!”

“Oh yes I can. Watch..” he let go of his cheek and pushed me on the nearest wall and kissed me again, biting hard on my bottom lip causing me to yelp in pain. He easily slipped his tongue in while his hands roamed by body.

I put my hands on his chest and tried to pushed him away again but he grabbed my wrist with one hand and slammed them above my head so I couldn’t resist and at that moment I really couldn’t. I loved it.

His free hand found its way on my thigh and he wrapped it around his waist.

I moaned as he started to grind onto me and I moan escaped my mouth when his bulge pressed harder on me

Kai pulled away from my lips and rested his forehead on mine.

“Why don’t you listen? You are so stubborn.” I breathed.

Kai chuckled and lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“My dorm or your apartment?” he said with a wink.

……………………………

“Rosey! Your darkling husband is home.” I heard Joon call from downstairs. He was finally home from another all nighter at work.

I smiled. He was so goofy sometimes.

The warmth of the morning sun pierced the curtains and hit my skin. I yawned and stretched.

“Joonie…..” I started to yell to him until I remembered something.

My eyes slowly moved to the moving lump under the covers next to me.

!

I yanked the covers off of Kai and shook him vigorously to wake him up.

“Get up get up! Joon is home! Oh my God! GET UP!” I jumped off the bed and slipped into my robe as I grabbed Kai’s clothes and threw it out the window.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter