Finally

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I tossed and turned for hours after he left. All I was thinking about was Kai and that kiss.

I closed my eyes and pulled the sheets over my head and sighed. I had work the next day and I really needed sleep.

 

I was half asleep half awake when I felt a vibration by the back. I reached my hand for the source and pulled out my phone.

2:45am and one new message.

I opened it and my eyes shot open. It was Kai.

 

Hey sorry if I woke you up Rose.

I am sorry about what happened. I just couldn’t help myself. I really do like you and I hope you feel the same. If you do then send me three smiley face emoticons, if not then don’t.

I know this sounds childish. Lol. Hope to hear from you soon.

 

I groaned and threw my head back on the pillow. Now I was surely not getting any sleep tonight.

…………….

 

It’s been two days since I have last seen or spoken to Kai and I already started to miss him like hell.

I even resorted to watching fan cams of him just to subdue this feeling for a while.

I can’t face him, well not now anyways.

 

I was in my dressing room at the After School Club studio when I heard the door crack open.

Sojung, an intern whom I became close friends with burst into the room with a look of pain plastered on her pale face.

 

“Roooooooose!” she whined.

“What’s wrong girl?” I asked, my eyes still glued to the television screen.

“You need to look at this Rose.”

She walked up to me and pushed an opened magazine in my face. I looked at the page she was pointing to and gasped.

 

“I know right. Isn’t this bag just beautiful? I really what it but I don’t have enough money!” she moaned in her squeaky voice.

“Hm tough luck girl.” I said turning back to my TV show.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Sojung fling the magazine across the room.

“Rose, this job ! I need more money.” She complained as she dropped down on the floor and rolled up in a ball.

I chuckled at her antics and looked down at her.

“You’re just an intern though. Don’t except anymore money.”

She flew up from her spot on the ground. “You’re right. I just need to marry a famous idol and that bag is mine.” Her voice was now filled with determination.

I chuckled and wished her luck before she blotted out the room.

 I turned to the magazine that was miserably lying on the floor.

I sighed and went over and picked it up and flipped through the pages. A stopped on a pink page decorated with hearts and a bold white heading.

 

HOW TO KNOW IF

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter