You're what?!

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks flied so fast and before I knew it I was packing my things as I got ready to leave. My bruises all healed nicely and I felt a lot better than I did before.

“Where did I put my slipper?” I said looking under the bed.

“They’re right in your bag Rosey.” Kai said as he helped me off the floor.

Kai continued to come around me in the hospital even after I told him that we were over. Every day he would come over and help me. Whether it be eating, changing my clothes or just to keep me company, he would be there.

I always tried to get him to stop coming but after a week I just gave up and let him have his way. I couldn’t complain however, he was really helpful and we never spoke about our relationship. I preferred this. I preferred our relationship based solely on friendship. Honestly, I didn’t want Kai to leave my life, I just wanted him to go back to way it was. When we were best friends. This meant that I could see my friend Kai without the repercussions of being his girlfriend.

 

 “I’ll hold your bags.” Kai tried taking my bags from me.

“I’m fine Jongin. I can carry my own things for myself.” I laughed.

 

After filling out all my discharge documents I took a seat in the waiting area next to Kai.

“Don’t you have a schedule now? You should go before your manager gets angry with you.”

“I won’t be late. Come on let me drop you home.”

“No need, Joonie is coming to pick me up.”

“Jo…Joonie?” Kai asked

“Yea,” I looked over Kai’s shoulder to see Joonie walking in. “There he is. Well I see you later Jongin.” I said before I ran to meet Joon.

………………

 

Kai POV

I knocked on Rose’s door the next day. She answered the door and smiled.

“Why are you here.” she asked.

“To invite you out to dinner.”

Rose laughed. “You shouldn’t have come all the way to just tell me that.”

“Well, I tried to call you but you didn’t answer.”

“Oh yeah. Did you see my cell phone anywhere? I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find it.”

I instantly tensed up. I completely forgot that I didn’t give her back her phone.

“Huh, nope, I don’t have it, I mean it’s not in my car…. I mean I haven’t seen it.” I felt sweat forming on forehead.

“Well, whatever. Let’s go.”

 

 

We sat in the café after eating our food just talking about nothing in particular.

“So is EXO doing any concerts this year or are you guys free?”

Sadness enveloped me as that reminded me of EXO’s future plans. “Oh yea, we’ll be on tour for a year.”

Rose’s moth fell open and her widened eyes stared into mine. “What?” she whispered.

“It completely slipped my mind. We are going on tour.” I lied. It didn’t slip my mind. I just didn’t want to tell her; not for her sake but for mine. I didn’t want to talk about it with Rose because it would make the fact that I was not going to see me girlfriend….. Ex-girlfriend for a whole year a reality.

“When?”

I sighed and passed my hand through my hair. “In two days.”

…………..

 

“Don’t come b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter