We meet again

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And I stuck to my promise. I was a new Kim Jongin. As the months passed a lot happened in my life that changed me. First, SM insisted I do a solo debut and release a mini album. Of course I said yes. From then on I’ve receive a wave of popularity I didn’t get as just any other member in EXO. I got endless calls from companies begging me to become their endorsement model or my sponsor. Secondly, I meet a beautiful and talented girl who I’ve been going out with for about 4 months now.

Everything was going the way I wanted, the way it should be.

…………………

“Kai oppa Kai oppa!” the fans screamed when I passed then on my way into the SM building. I smiled and waved to them before finally passing through the crowd.

I looked up t see my manger came running toward me with the usually bulk of papers, folders and other documents.

“So what’s on the program today?’ I asked him as we started walking to the studio

“Well first of all, you have at least thirty new companies who want you as their model.”

“More? I got almost forty yesterday.” I frowned. I didn’t dislike the work; I just disliked the strain and stress I would have o go through with all those commitments. I started missing being in just another member of EXO rather than a solo artist for the while.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck.

“Okay, I’ll look them over.” I said taking the bundle of papers from him.

Seeing that I was a little worn out, manger patted my shoulder. “Kai, don’t worry. Just two more weeks as a solo artist and you’ll be performing with EXO.”

I turned to my manger in shock. “What?! Two weeks?”

“Yea, we’ve almost finished preparing the details for your comeback. In two weeks you’ll be practicing for your comeback and promoting with EXO again.” he said in a too happy voice but I failed to see his enthusiasm. “We already prepared the list all the programs you’ll be going on too.” He said pulling out a piece of paper.

I grabbed it and silently prayed as I scanned through the huge list of variety shows, interviews and guest appearances they planned for us until my eyes dropped on the one I was dreading.

After School Club- Host: Eric Nam and Rose Choi.

I stared at it for a while in disgust. Not for the fact that I was going to be forced to face Rose, the person I’ve been avoiding for the last few months but, her surname change.

Rose Choi

Rose Choi

Rose Choi

Rose Choi

Rose Choi

No matter how much I said it, it didn’t sound good. My surname would have sounded better.

I shook my head and pushed the paper back into my manager’s hand and rushed to the studio. This was why I was avoiding her. I knew myself too good and knew that once I saw anything to do with her, my feelings for her would come up again and just tear me apart.

I couldn’t let that happen but now it was going to happen whether I liked it or not. In two weeks I was going to see her.

………….

I looked at my girlfriend’s sleeping form in front of me. Her body was cover by her bed sheet and her hair fell perfectly over her smooth, pretty face.

Although we had at least three times last night, meeting Rose was all I could think about. Although I knew it wasn’t Rose I with last night, all I could think about was her.

Damn my manager for blurting out EXO’s comeback to me two weeks ago. Damn Rose for being so irresist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter