Confession

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose POV

Later that night, I got a call from Kai.

 

Hey Kai

Hey Rose what’s up.

Nothing much. How is your leg?

Oh um it’s much better, thanks. So um there’s this party thing tomorrow and um I wanted to know if you and me can um go together. Not as a couple…just friends… if you want.

I smiled. Why does he have to be so shy.

Sure. What kind of party

Okay? You’ll go. Awesome. My manager is having a wedding party.

Oh sounds fun. Text me the directions and I’ll meet you there.

Awesome, great, amazing. I’ll meet you there.

 

The next day

Wow, EXO’s manager must be pretty popular. The entire car park was filled with cars still trying to squeeze in. it took me 20 minutes to finally find a space. Thankfully. I got out and headed to the entrance as I texted Kai that I was here. As I tried to get into the building, one of the huge bouncers blocked me.

“Do you have an invitation?” he asked looking down at me.

“Um n…no. I don’t have one but…”

“No invitation no entry.” He growled.

“Wait, can you let me finish? I am meeting someone.”

“I said no invitation no entry.”

“Didn’t you hear me? I am meeting someone inside. Kai… I am meeting Kai!” I practically screamed at him.

“Didn’t you hear ME? No invitation no entry. Now please get out of the line or I will have to throw you out.” He yelled as two more muscular bouncers walked beside me.

At this point I was getting annoyed. “I’m not some fan. Can you at least get Kai so he can clear this whole thing up?”

As the last word left my mouth, the two men grabbed me by my arm and lifted me of the ground. I kicked my legs and struggled to get out of their grasp. “YAH! LET ME GO. LET ME GO I SAID. SOMEON

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter