No, please

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For the next 2 or 3 chapters will be from Kai’s point of view.

 

I sighed and pushed my phone back into my pocket. This is the fifth time I called Rose but she didn’t answer.

I guess I’ll just surprise her then.

I got out from the van and jogged across the road toward the Arirang studio and went in.

I finally made it to the After School Club studio to see that they were already filming. I smiled when I saw my girl sweetly joking around with the girls of Sistar.

 

“Don’t go anywhere. We’ll be right back with more Sistar!” said Eric Nam

 

I excitedly waved to Rose as she came off set.

She rolled her eyes and stormed towards me. I recoiled in shock.

“Kai, what are you doing here?!” she almost yelled at me.

“I…I just wanted to see you.” I was shocked at her reaction. I actually expected her to jump on me in happiness when she saw me.

“I’m busy. You shouldn’t have come.” She said in a whispered tone as she looked away from me. “Go.”

With that, she turned away and walked off to her dressing room.

………

 

I spent all afternoon trying to figure out why Rose behaved like that.

Did someone trouble her? Did something bad happen that day?

I came to a conclusion that she was just honestly busy and having a bad day.

I waited until she was finished with the interview and went to pick her up. I hated seeing my girl frown so I even planned a romantic and relaxing dinner that night as well.

Rose came out of the studio a few minutes after I arrived.

“Rose!” I called out to her.

She looked at me and slowly strutted over. She jumped in the passenger seat and smiled at me. That’s more like it

“Hey babe.” She said raising her face to kiss me. I kissed her back a little longer savoring it. “How was your day Rosy.” I said as I turned out the parking lot and unto the freeway toward the restaurant.

“Tiring. I just want to go home and eat something.” She said yawning i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter