Interview

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was surprised how calm and collected I was during the interview. Usually when I saw or heard anything pertaining to EXO I would go into total fan girl mode but not today. I guess my nervousness mixed with the fact that I was still in disbelief that I was talking to EXO subdued my strong feels. I couldn’t help myself and snuck peeks at Kris. I was just analyzing his perfect face. From his sharp thick eyebrows to his lip kissable lips.

I didn’t notice it at first but every time I looked up to look at Kris, in the corner of my eye I would see someone staring at me. I moved my eyes to the person sitting next to Kris and saw it was Kai. I didn’t even see him there. When he saw me looking at him he shyly lowered his head. This happened throughout the entire interview. Whenever I would look at Kris, I would notice Kai staring at me. Then when I turned to look at him he would just dunk his head down. I couldn’t help but smile when he did that. It was cute.

I looked down at the cards I was reading from and saw that I had to ask Kai a question about his ballet and I smiled evilly. I didn’t like to admit it but whenever I found out that I made someone nervous I liked to see how far I could make them more nervous. Kai was no exception.

“Kai-sshi.” I said in the sweetest voice I could muster. His head shot up at me and I could see his ears already turning red. Haha he is too easy.

“I heard you are really good at ballet dancing. That’s cool.”

Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter