Don't.......

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope i dont hurt anyone with this chapter. if i do i'm really sorry. Enjoy

 

 

ROSE POV

I held Kai’s hand as we waited for Joon and the doctor to come to the room. Finally after 9 months, mini me was ready to come out and meet the family.

Joon burst in the room and ran to my side, holding onto my next hand.

“Nice of you to finally drop in.” Kai joked with a smirk.

Joon just chuckled at Kai and stared at me lovingly.

I smiled at him. I didn’t know what happened the night when Joon found out about the baby and they refused to tell me. However, even though Kai came back looking like hell I was kind of happy what happened happened.

I don’t know how or why but as the months passed, Joon and Kai started to get along. I don’t know if it was because of the baby or me but my house felt more like a home as the days went on.

Although they at times would fight they still behaved for my sake. They didn’t want to upset me or the baby.

Joon still insisted I stay with him in the house while Kai would come over at times when he was free from shows and tours.

It wasn’t perfect but I still loved it. I still felt like whenever I woke up in the arms of Joon. I knew I had just broken his heart but he still came back. I didn’t deserve someone like him. Dad was right; he would always be there for me.

 

I was rudely shaken from my thoughts when I wave of painful contractions rocked my boy. I let out a distressed scream as I felt peanut kick me multiple times. I squeezed Kai and Joon’s hands till they both flinched in pain.

Soon enough the doctor came in with his gang of nurses and before long they had me prep and ready to start pushing.

 

I giggled when I saw both Joon and Kai holding cameras recording.

“Don’t record me! This will be so gross!” I laughed

“This is memories princess.” Kai said

“We’ll look back at this and laugh together. I sure of it babe.” Joon added.

I shook my head at their silliness. Whatever. They could do what they wanted but I was 100% sure that they would delete the footage the moment after they saw what was about to happen.

………………………………..

All I could remember next was the doctor yelling at me to push, Kai ‘s shrill screams, Joon’s gagging and soon the sweet cry of my baby.

After cleaning her up the nice nurse put her on my chest. Just holding this….. doll like thing on my chest made my well up and cry. I fought back the sudden feeling of sleepiness as I looked at my baby.

I didn’t even feel the doctor stitching me up;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter