The start

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you sure Jongin?”

“Yes sir. It’s been already a year and I think it is the right time.” Kai said. I sat uncomfortably as the CEO stared intensely at me.

“Are you really sure that you want to public with this girl?” he said not taking his eyes off me.

“Yes, I am 100% sure. She’s already known from After School Club.” Kai repeated as he reached over and grabbed my hand. The CEO sighed and paged one of the PR representatives to his office. Within seconds, a man came into the room. He looked between Kai and me and knew exactly what he was called for.

“When should I release the statement sir?” the man asked.

“Right now.” The CEO demanded turning around his chair. We took that as our cue to leave. Before we left the room the CEO called Kai.

“Yes sir?”

“You do know you two have to be really careful now. EXO fans can get crazy at times and they won’t go easy on her.”

We looked at each other. “We know sir. We’ll be careful. Thank you.”

……………

 

I woke up the next morning with a barrage of messages and notifications on my phone. The news of our relationship was the top story in Korea and the SNS world was going crazy.

I scrolled through some of my messages. There were really supportive message from Kai’s fan and my friends but of course there were also bad ones. I never knew how nasty some people can be.

 

She’s a hoe

Leave my oppa allow you foreigner

Who is that

Let’s kill her

Die die

You better leave Kai oppa alone or else we’ll find you and kill you

What does Kai see in that girl, seriously?

Kai can do much better

Were some of the messages I saw. I am a strong person so these messages didn’t faze me too much. I knew this would happen and I was ready for it.

I didn’t want to surround myself with these negative messages so I turned off my phone and got ready to go to work.

……………..

 

“Rose how did you manage to get in here with all those people outside?” Eric asked running up to me.

“I just put on some shades and a hat and walked right in.” I said nonchalantly.

“You really have some haters out there girl.”

I nodded my head. We planned for hate mail but not a group of angry fan girls waiting ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter