My girl!

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night we talked for hours about a lot of things like our likes, dislikes, and goals in life, family life, school memories and more. I learned so many things about him. Much more than I could have read on his profiles online. I couldn’t believe that the y and charismatic dancer and singer I saw on stage would be so shy and sweet at heart.

 

A couple of weeks after our ‘date’ we were talking regularly on the phone when he got home from practice. We even went out to lunch a couple of times a week. I could tell that the shy Kai became the y charismatic Kai I saw on stage. I guess this meant he was comfortable around me.

I had to admit, after the first few weeks of spending almost all my free time with Kai I did start getting some feeling for him. I mean, he is handsome, funny, kind, caring and loveable. My ideal man. The man I would like to spend a lifetime with but I’m not the ideal girl. I don’t have long straight hair, a small figure, a pale face and small lips. I am the opposite. I had shoulder length curly hair, I am curvy and I am tan. Not the ideal Korean girl. So of course like any logical girl would do, I suppressed my feeling for him.

 

Kai POV

It’s Friday and Rose and I decided to meet up at our place, the café. Chanyeol and Kris bugged me all day to buy them food so I decided to bring them along.

We met Rose in the café. I don’t know but today she was looking really beautiful although she looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter